Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Welcome to our MJ family, Kunieda... hope u'll enjoy it here Very Happy

Given all the spazzing i've done... I think i'm already enjoying it thouroughly XDD *shot*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:42 pm

Kunieda wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Welcome to our MJ family, Kunieda... hope u'll enjoy it here Very Happy

Given all the spazzing i've done... I think i'm already enjoying it thouroughly XDD *shot*

Very Happy

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vodka
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am

Kunieda wrote:
Vodka wrote:
Kunieda wrote:
Hi? 8D

I think i had 3 simultaneous spazz attacks when i was recced to this page XD

Ehh.. Pleased to meet all of you owo;?

OH HAI THAR!!

*person who recommended you here, btw. Y'know, the one Zingg demanded you intro to and who called you immediately after confirming that thou is a MJ fan/ XDDD*
8DDD Then youre the person who gave me the 3 simultaneous heart attacks which probably cause my parents to have more worries about my sanity 8D;;;

Lol this is the first time i'm actually not lurking in a forum *usually is a ninja* XD;;

Yes yes, I did that. HEEHEEHEE.

Actually, I'm also usually a lurker =XX

BUT AT LEAST THESE HEART ATTACKS ARE GOOD OMENS.

Since it concerns MJ 8DDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Somehow thats a bit ironic =w=;

But 8DDDDDDDD <33
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:41 pm

hahahaha awesome excitement lol. HI HIIII welcome Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 am

Wow.. Wasn't here for some time and I guess I missed out on alot of fun here! Welcome to all the new members... xoxo...Nice to see u guys here! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am

hi meow meow!! hee.. MIA for long long time........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:25 am

Wow... Meow Meow actually graced us today... LOLx... Welcome back!! Glad u've been studying hard!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Okay, am officially back from my hectic exam period.. Where's everyone gone to? Hahaha, looks like I missed out on alot! Im sure I will spend a great deal of time looking through all the posts and threads... Thanks for keeping it alive..<3
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Welcome back, Meow Meow.. yeah, it's been rather quiet frm some time now.. as u can see, most of the new topics posts are frm me... Hee Embarassed anyways, gd to have u back & hope all went well Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi, i'm dropping by to say HI! haha.. has been quiet but i hope everyone is doing well and keeping love alive! o yeah.. Join BMDP! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunieda
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:21 pm

BDMP? Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 pm

haha.. does it sound like Best Michael Display Picture? or Best Michael Dancing Program? LOL..

Its Bone Marrow Donor Program.. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Welcome back, Meow Meow.. yeah, it's been rather quiet frm some time now.. as u can see, most of the new topics posts are frm me... Hee Embarassed anyways, gd to have u back & hope all went well Smile

Aww... Thanks for trying to keep this forum alive.. Smile I'm glad to see everyone here again too in here... I MISS YOU GUYS! Smile
Yeah, I hope everything is going on well too with everyone.
*kisses*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Star wrote:
Hi, i'm dropping by to say HI! haha.. has been quiet but i hope everyone is doing well and keeping love alive! o yeah.. Join BMDP! lol

Hey, thanks! Smile Yeah probably cos there's not much news about MJ now... Sad
Hope you are doing well too! Smile Oh I heard about the BMDP you underwent... Just want to tell you that you are a very, very courageous girl, especially doing something so noble at this age. Smile
I also hope that I can help out in whichever way I can, but I doubt my body will be able to take it as I am quite a weakling (unfortunately). Haha, I'm known as quite a weak being... but nonetheless, I really commend your effort in promoting this programme and helping those who need it. Its someone like you who makes this world a better place... Thank you so much.. Smile
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Hope you are doing well too! Smile Oh I heard about the BMDP you underwent... Just want to tell you that you are a very, very courageous girl, especially doing something so noble at this age. Smile
I also hope that I can help out in whichever way I can, but I doubt my body will be able to take it as I am quite a weakling (unfortunately). Haha, I'm known as quite a weak being... but nonetheless, I really commend your effort in promoting this programme and helping those who need it. Its someone like you who makes this world a better place... Thank you so much.. Smile

Star's truly a star Very Happy I got inspired to join the prog too... hee... let's see what pans out Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:31 am

Really?? Ahhh...You are an angel too.. Smile I'm sure Michael will be proud of you guys and everyone who joins the programme. I will do an article on you and star soon. HEHEHE..
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:00 am

Admin wrote:
Really?? Ahhh...You are an angel too.. Smile I'm sure Michael will be proud of you guys and everyone who joins the programme. I will do an article on you and star soon. HEHEHE..

Nah... not star yet... I just signed up only... when sth happens then I would have done a lil bit of sth.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Ahh.... But signing up is the start of a BIG STEP..
I'm sure Michael will bless you from above. He's gonna be so touched that he'll cry. lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Admin wrote:

LOLX... so dramatic, Cat.. Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:

Haha.. Thank you.. Just doing something i feel i can in my small way.. hee.. Embarassed Embarassed
By the way, everything seemed to be fated, i'm just lucky to have this opportunity, some of my friends are waiting for their turn.. =) Its ok.. you can still help ppl in many other ways even in a very small way (this phrase is like my motto now LOL).. its the thought that counts.. =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm

@ trinix: i agree with cat that joining is a great step already.. haha.. not praising myself here ar..
i mean it is giving them an extra hope with every new recruitment. It will definitely increase the possibility of them finding a match.. Giving them a hope is something good enough.. Some facts here: Chance of finding a non-related full match is 1 in 20,000. There was lady who donated her stem cells before to 4 different ppl. Shocked

Just hope that more ppl will be inspired to join. =) and CAT, dun need to be so dramatic. lol.. there are greater ppl with greater hearts out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Star wrote:
and CAT, dun need to be so dramatic. lol.. there are greater ppl with greater hearts out there!

& the greatest heart of 'em all, the King of Hearts is our everdearest, Michael Joseph Jackson *hand to heart*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
and CAT, dun need to be so dramatic. lol.. there are greater ppl with greater hearts out there!

& the greatest heart of 'em all, the King of Hearts is our everdearest, Michael Joseph Jackson *hand to heart*

i cant agree more to this! haha.. King of Hearts.. the picture on the poker card should be Michael! lol..

Honestly, i really did pray to michael through out the whole the process of the donation, from the blood test to the patient receiving it.. And everything seemed to go well enough.. =) Thanks Michael!! *hugs the King of Hearts*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

i cant agree more to this! haha.. King of Hearts.. the picture on the poker card should be Michael! lol..

Honestly, i really did pray to michael through out the whole the process of the donation, from the blood test to the patient receiving it.. And everything seemed to go well enough.. =) Thanks Michael!! *hugs the King of Hearts*

Yeah, tt card should be Michael's Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings to everyone!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings to everyone!
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Members' Introductions-
Jump to: