Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sunsetdriver
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not sure if anyone has seen this but the only reason why I choose to post this is for anyone who wished to see his final resting place. Honestly I had always wanted to know what the inside of the mausoleum looked like. It's taken by longtime pal and makeup artist Karen Faye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm

Thnx for sharing...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:56 pm

I hate it when they call him 'jacko'. Idiots. However, I dont believe that this is Michael's tomb, it doesnt seem surreal to me yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 am

Wow, many people left comments about the Jacko thingy...I agree that whoever wrote this shouldn't gave nicks like these, especially when Jackson had stressed that he didnt like to be called that. Mad
Alot of people have been bashing Karen Faye, too. Oh goodness, dramatic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Michael... Crying or Very sad Till now i still can't accept that he have left us..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:34 pm

still can't believe he's departed. didn't even have a chance for a proper goodbye.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Ya.. Sometime i keep wondering although he have left this world and is in haven, would he be happier or peaceful??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:25 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Ya.. Sometime i keep wondering although he have left this world and is in haven, would he be happier or peaceful??

Where ever he is now, he's definitely happier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:04 am

icy55 wrote:
I hate it when they call him 'jacko'. Idiots. However, I dont believe that this is Michael's tomb, it doesnt seem surreal to me yet.

i agree... jacko here jacko there...! damm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:07 am

Ya! I feel so heartbroken for him when he mentioned about the hurt he got while being called Jacko. Those media! Don't know anything then don't anyhow label people.

WACKO MEDIA! Grrr..
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 am

Admin wrote:
Ya! I feel so heartbroken for him when he mentioned about the hurt he got while being called Jacko. Those media! Don't know anything then don't anyhow label people.

WACKO MEDIA! Grrr..

Media at times SUCKS badly...! *momo clearing her throat... spits! n landed on those wacko's noses* wahahhahahaa!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:27 am

Michael: What Jacko? All these Jackos... it hurts here (pointing to his heart).. I'm not a Jackco, I'm a Jackson!"

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:53 am

Hahaha good job, momo! Spit more, spit more! Laughing

@ Michael: Awww... Your heart is hurting? Come, Cat nurse for you. *starts going closer and gives a peck on his cheek* silent
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 am

Admin wrote:

@ Michael: Awww... Your heart is hurting? Come, Cat nurse for you. *starts going closer and gives a peck on his cheek* silent

*Michael runs away*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Michael runs away*

hahahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Michael: What Jacko? All these Jackos... it hurts here (pointing to his heart).. I'm not a Jackco, I'm a Jackson!"

yeah, I remb that video!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

I couldn't recall all his exact words but the gist of it's there... tt was a darn impt msg to ppl out there, who thinks Michael has no feelings.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

I couldn't recall all his exact words but the gist of it's there... tt was a darn impt msg to ppl out there, who thinks Michael has no feelings.

bold part is def correct. after I heard it I had it repeating in my brain for quite awhile.. I'm the kind if I feel something emotionally, it'll keep on replaying itself in my brain with that same voice Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:23 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

bold part is def correct. after I heard it I had it repeating in my brain for quite awhile.. I'm the kind if I feel something emotionally, it'll keep on replaying itself in my brain with that same voice Sad

Wah, I was so spot on with tt?? I thought it was phrased a lil differently... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

Wah, I was so spot on with tt?? I thought it was phrased a lil differently... Hee

haha the bold part def Razz after it hurts here, I think he said "I have a heart" then before or after was the thing on Prince
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

haha the bold part def Razz after it hurts here, I think he said "I have a heart" then before or after was the thing on Prince

Yeah... I definitely remember tt bit abt him having a heart... I liked tt 'cos it was like telling the media hounds "I'M NOT A ROBOT WITH NO FEELINGS... I'M JUST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIKE U EVEN THOUGH I'M A SUPERSTAR. I HAVE A HEART TOO LIKE THE REST OF MANKIND."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, I remb that video!

Yeah... I definitely remember tt bit abt him having a heart... I liked tt 'cos it was like telling the media hounds "I'M NOT A ROBOT WITH NO FEELINGS... I'M JUST ANOTHER HUMAN BEING LIKE U EVEN THOUGH I'M A SUPERSTAR. I HAVE A HEART TOO LIKE THE REST OF MANKIND."

YEAHHH!!! at least now he's safe from media =X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Yep... but still u don't not hear abt stuff... GGRRRRRRR Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:49 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, but least they can't hound him down like they did last time... =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

yeah, but least they can't hound him down like they did last time... =/

But now it's his poor family... haiz.. .Poor kids... so worried for them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb   

Back to top Go down

First Photo of Michael Jackson's Tomb
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next