HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 
 

 The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:01 pm

i dun like the feeling of being reminded he had left.. but yet, i want to dream of him.. as long as i get the chance to see him, cos i've missed him too much when he was still around..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:03 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Had another brief beach walking dream with Michael again last night... however, I woke up feeling sad, very heavy in the heart, thinking abt Michael more (not that I haven't thought abt him, but more of sad thougths), missing him even more all over again.

Michael was wearing a red shirt with a black armband, no shades but glasses, black fedora, he was 50, the way he looked in TII but a little meatier, less skinny... & his skin had a fresh glow. He keep humming his songs for me as we walked, holding my hand with a very firm grip. I'm feeling again a sense of heaviness and sadness writing this & I'm tearing up... sigh... Often Michael would pull me close and kiss the top of my head & stroke my face.

Guess this is all piling up frm last night's experience... Gosh, I miss you so much, my angel, Michael
Crying or Very sad

i understand that feeling.. cos i've never had a happy dream about michael before.. i often woke up with that same sad feeling you had.. and it really does make you miss him alot alot more even though he's always in your mind.. definitely, it will be more significant to you and these dreams will affect you more as you are his fan for so many years longer than most of us here.. *hugs* Stay strong..

This was the 1st ever dream of Michael that I've woke up feeling sad.... feeling empty again... deflated... but yeah, I know he's somewhere happier & would want for us all to be happy for him.

yes.. i wanted to say sorry, but also thank him so much.. *tearing up*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Say sorry?

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Say sorry?

cos i've neglected him when he was still around.. though i knew his presence since i was four, i heard about what's happening to him , watch his interviews, i was never really a fan of his.. just took his presence for granted.. but one thing i felt relieved was, i did not believe those tabloids or find him weird or anything.. i do pity him alot.. and i kind of believe what he said in those interviews though i'm not even his fan yet..he is so sincere.. he is always a loving and sweet guy to me.. now that i got to understand him more, i realised i've really missed a great guy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Say sorry?

cos i've neglected him when he was still around.. though i knew his presence since i was four, i heard about what's happening to him , watch his interviews, i was never really a fan of his.. just took his presence for granted.. but one thing i felt relieved was, i did not believe those tabloids or find him weird or anything.. i do pity him alot.. and i kind of believe what he said in those interviews though i'm not even his fan yet..he is so sincere.. he is always a loving and sweet guy to me.. now that i got to understand him more, i realised i've really missed a great guy..

Then I've got an even bigger sorry to say to him..........

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:40 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Say sorry?

cos i've neglected him when he was still around.. though i knew his presence since i was four, i heard about what's happening to him , watch his interviews, i was never really a fan of his.. just took his presence for granted.. but one thing i felt relieved was, i did not believe those tabloids or find him weird or anything.. i do pity him alot.. and i kind of believe what he said in those interviews though i'm not even his fan yet..he is so sincere.. he is always a loving and sweet guy to me.. now that i got to understand him more, i realised i've really missed a great guy..

Then I've got an even bigger sorry to say to him..........

you've been a great fan.. you supported him.. its not wrong being a quiet fan.. at least, he will always be in our heart..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Say sorry?

cos i've neglected him when he was still around.. though i knew his presence since i was four, i heard about what's happening to him , watch his interviews, i was never really a fan of his.. just took his presence for granted.. but one thing i felt relieved was, i did not believe those tabloids or find him weird or anything.. i do pity him alot.. and i kind of believe what he said in those interviews though i'm not even his fan yet..he is so sincere.. he is always a loving and sweet guy to me.. now that i got to understand him more, i realised i've really missed a great guy..

Then I've got an even bigger sorry to say to him..........

you've been a great fan.. you supported him.. its not wrong being a quiet fan.. at least, he will always be in our heart..

I was too quiet a fan... much too quiet.. kept thinking Michael's frm my time, he'll still be around, I can fire start my passion more with the start of TII but that never was to be.

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:45 pm

*hugs*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Star wrote:
*hugs*

Michael like Elvis has been so much a part of my life... only difference is with Elvis, he was gone long before I was even born, whilst Michael was around when I was born... I've thought abt it quite a few times that I wanted to write a letter to Michael to thank him for being such an impt part of my life, to make him smile & realise how he has been so impt in my life & helped support & stablise me even tho' he never knew how I was. I kept putting off writing this letter 'cos I was shy & not sure it'd be wise 'cos he's after all such a huge mega superstar... & now I only wished that I had written that letter to him, to thank him for everything all those yrs, especially during my darkest, depressing & suicidal yrs.

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
*hugs*

Michael like Elvis has been so much a part of my life... only difference is with Elvis, he was gone long before I was even born, whilst Michael was around when I was born... I've thought abt it quite a few times that I wanted to write a letter to Michael to thank him for being such an impt part of my life, to make him smile & realise how he has been so impt in my life & helped support & stablise me even tho' he never knew how I was. I kept putting off writing this letter 'cos I was shy & not sure it'd be wise 'cos he's after all such a huge mega superstar... & now I only wished that I had written that letter to him, to thank him for everything all those yrs, especially during my darkest, depressing & suicidal yrs.

Everyone has their regrets in life.. He will be happy to know that you are living strong and happy now.. he had been sending dreams to you to be kept as memories.. treasure them and live your life to the fullest. he will watch over you.. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:09 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
*hugs*

Michael like Elvis has been so much a part of my life... only difference is with Elvis, he was gone long before I was even born, whilst Michael was around when I was born... I've thought abt it quite a few times that I wanted to write a letter to Michael to thank him for being such an impt part of my life, to make him smile & realise how he has been so impt in my life & helped support & stablise me even tho' he never knew how I was. I kept putting off writing this letter 'cos I was shy & not sure it'd be wise 'cos he's after all such a huge mega superstar... & now I only wished that I had written that letter to him, to thank him for everything all those yrs, especially during my darkest, depressing & suicidal yrs.

Everyone has their regrets in life.. He will be happy to know that you are living strong and happy now.. he had been sending dreams to you to be kept as memories.. treasure them and live your life to the fullest. he will watch over you.. I love you

Yeah... tho' it's not a nice way to know abt it.. ah wells... he knows he'll forever have a special place in my heart.

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:47 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:59 pm

I'll be very busy the next few wks with 3 classes & a night of rehearsal each wk, so will update my dream thread later when I can... pls bare with me... thnx Smile

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 pm

hee.. no prob! you got to jiayou and take care! all the best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Star wrote:
hee.. no prob! you got to jiayou and take care! all the best!

I've obvious no talent for anything... bleah

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   

Back to top Go down
 
The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
 Similar topics
-
» VA - DREAMS COME TRUE 25th ANNIVERSARY BEST COVERS
» DREAM PERCUSSION ENSEMBLE
» Street of Dreams
» Νεες κυκλοφοριες cd/lp/tapes
» Dreams about SCANDAL

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: General Discussion :: Greatest Memories of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: