Share | 

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I was laying out the food on the table when I heard Michael call out “Honey!” I just shook my head and shouted back. “There’s no honey in the fridge!”

HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!!! I laughed so much at this LOL! gotta, catch my breath XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:09 pm

*_______________* That was.. was.... beyond speechless. OMG, this could've been made into a movie! Haha.. You know what, trinix? THOSE dialogues actually do sound ALOT like Michael and how he would have put it. Gosh!
I feel the bliss when it comes to the Mrs Jackson part. That was just too sweet!!! Omg, being shy and all that..Oh my.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Admin wrote:
*_______________* That was.. was.... beyond speechless. OMG, this could've been made into a movie! Haha.. You know what, trinix? THOSE dialogues actually do sound ALOT like Michael and how he would have put it. Gosh!
I feel the bliss when it comes to the Mrs Jackson part. That was just too sweet!!! Omg, being shy and all that..Oh my.
Yeah I agree! He's working through dreams, creating good memories for people Smile that's what I'll believe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Part 11

The next morning, I awoke to find my head on Michael’s arm and the thought of last night’s question was so very surreal. Plus, this was the first time that I had ever fallen asleep so close to Michael. I still didn’t know what to make out of it. I didn’t dare move much, so I just decided to close my eyes again, as my head was starting to spin with last night’s question. Suddenly, I felt movement under my head and my eyes flew open. I saw Michael’s face looking back at me. “Morning!” he said, smiling and gave me a kiss on my forehead. “Morning,” I whispered back. “Sorry for cramping up your arm.” Michael laughed at that. “No worries!” I sat up and asked “Would you like pancakes for breakfast or something else?” “Pancakes sound good enough, as long as they’re made by you!” I stood and went to wash up and then quickly got down to making breakfast. All the while, I was thinking “Would he ask again about last night?” Soon, we sat down at the table and ate out breakfast and talked some more.

The whole morning breakfast after last night was just as surreal and I was thinking “Can this be how it’s gonna be, if I say yes?” I quickly banished that thought and worked on my pancakes. Suddenly, Michael’s handphone rang. “Hello? Morning, Frank! What’s that? Now? Can’t it wait a little longer? All right, fine. I understand. I’ll call you again later. Bye!” “Something came up?” I asked. “Yeah, I’m needed back urgently to settle some matters with the recording company. Sorry, I can’t stay longer. I know I told you I’ll be here for a few more days.” “Hey, no worries… your work’s important.” “Yeah, I know… but I sometimes feel so restricted by it.” “I’m sure you’ll work something out. Want me to drop you off at the airport?” I asked. “No, they’re sending the limo over. Really sorry to have to leave like that, Egghead!” He reached across the table and touched my hands. “Sorry I couldn’t stay longer.” “It’s all right, really! Thanks for even being here!” I replied, with a laugh. “I had a great day yesterday!” “Me too…. me too!”

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Part 12

I told Michael to take his time with his breakfast and that I’d help him with his luggage… not like there was a lot to pack anway… LOLx.. I was done by the time he had cleared and washed the plates and he was just kneeling by the door, playing with Applehead and Egghead. “Thanks for everything and for helping me pack.” “Why are you being so formal? I laughed. “It was nothing!” “Well, the limo’s just around the street corner, so I guess I better make a move… but there’s still one more thing… remember what I asked of you last night?” “Yeah…” “You don’t need to give me an answer now… take your time… I need to rush but you must still take your time and decide and then let me know, all right?” “I will.” “And one more thing,” “Yes…” Michael reached into his pocket, took out that red box again, popped it open and took the ring out. “Even though you still haven’t given me your answer, I still want you to wear this ring.” He then took my left hand and slid the ring onto my finger. “I want you to have it no matter what and to wear it. Goodbye until I see you again… Thanks for the laughter and the love. Don't miss me, keep happy for me! I love u always, from e bottom of my heart.” And with that, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and was out the door.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:44 pm

He's so sweet!! Very Happy Very Happy

But on the other hand, Omg, I can't imagine the shock you got when you work up... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm

skyenat wrote:

But on the other hand, Omg, I can't imagine the shock you got when you work up... Sad

Yup, Michael was... no, is & always has been sweet thru'out...

Yeah... tt's why now after reading abt my 3rd dream, u can understand why I told u how my reaction was when I woke up tt June 25th & my dad went "Guess what? Michael Jackson's dead." After a dream like tt & to awake to such horror, I just fell in pieces... wanted to cry, scream, shout or sth but nothing came out... just stared blankly in front of my computer screen looking at those words "KING OF POP FOUND DEAD" "MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD"
Crying or Very sad

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:

Yeah... tt's why I felt sth strong abt those 3 dreams... the fact that they were hapening to me 3 nights in a row is one thing... then each dream ended with those same words, were another thing... & lastly how Michael was like & spoke to me in those dreams, were making me struggle trying to deal with his passing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yup, Michael was... no, is & always has been sweet thru'out...

Yeah... tt's why now after reading abt my 3rd dream, u can understand why I told u how my reaction was when I woke up tt June 25th & my dad went "Guess what? Michael Jackson's dead." After a dream like tt & to awake to such horror, I just fell in pieces... wanted to cry, scream, shout or sth but nothing came out... just stared blankly in front of my computer screen looking at those words "KING OF POP FOUND DEAD" "MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD"
Crying or Very sad

omg, after I read till the end I just blanked out thinking of what happened to you after that. Sad so shocking, omg.

but I guess, he still visits you in dreams yeah, there's still that to look foreward too (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Yeah, I still do get visits frm Michael once in a while but there's still tt big hole esp now tt both my pillars of support are no here.... Well, time heals all wounds, so am working towards tt.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yeah, I still do get visits frm Michael once in a while but there's still tt big hole esp now tt both my pillars of support are no here.... Well, time heals all wounds, so am working towards tt.
mmmm.... yeah, and there's the exhibition for you for more closing too (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:22 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yup... just hope I won't break down when I'm there.. Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Yup... just hope I won't break down when I'm there.. Hee

I think there'll be so much cool stuff you'd be more in awe than get emotional Razz I mean the clothes and all omg!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:29 pm

Hee... tt's true also... very excited & nervous... & I just picked out some of the recordings i did in a hurry.. aiyoh, what am I doing, man?????

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hee... tt's true also... very excited & nervous... & I just picked out some of the recordings i did in a hurry.. aiyoh, what am I doing, man?????

Very Happy hahaha omg I'm like recording now. It's bad cause I can't do it too loud and I can't remb how to adjust the mix for my mic so playback's only on the left side! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:46 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Very Happy hahaha omg I'm like recording now. It's bad cause I can't do it too loud and I can't remb how to adjust the mix for my mic so playback's only on the left side! LOL

Crap i really posted the songs... wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh affraid

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:51 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Lol! I'm listening, it's good what XD eh, you used hp to record?? Q not bad man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Shocked Aiyeee!!!!!!!!!! Yah, I used my hp... i can't believe I just did what I did... damn... now u've seen the vid & also the hearing... *faints*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Shocked Aiyeee!!!!!!!!!! Yah, I used my hp... i can't believe I just did what I did... damn... now u've seen the vid & also the hearing... *faints*

hahahaha! It's nice what lol XD omg you can get the syncopated part. w/o bkg for human nature my beat's like ttly off LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:55 pm

ohhh and your voice's lower than mine! woah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:58 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahahaha! It's nice what lol XD omg you can get the syncopated part. w/o bkg for human nature my beat's like ttly off LOL

Aiyoh, u're too kind lah... I was cringing when I did my playbacks... was hoping maybe the files cannot open... LOLX

LOLX... told u so... Yah, my voice is really really low... actually what u hear is already a lil higher than how low I can go
Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Aiyoh, u're too kind lah... I was cringing when I did my playbacks... was hoping maybe the files cannot open... LOLX

LOLX... told u so... Yah, my voice is really really low... actually what u hear is already a lil higher than how low I can go
Embarassed

XD someday we should all meet and sing Very Happy hahahaha LOL!

hahaha! lol pro XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:04 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Embarassed

XD someday we should all meet and sing Very Happy hahahaha LOL!

hahaha! lol pro XD

Hahaha... u're too kind!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Hahahaha. When I go K, my friends will end up covering their ears because I will sink into this "opera mode". MUwahahaha.
AND too bad trinix, your wish for the failure of opening the files is not granted! Razz I'm listening to it while I surf the web. HAHAHA.

*thumbs up* You can sing, girl! At 1st I still thought you posted webcam version of you singing those songs. hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahahaha. When I go K, my friends will end up covering their ears because I will sink into this "opera mode". MUwahahaha.
AND too bad trinix, your wish for the failure of opening the files is not granted! Razz I'm listening to it while I surf the web. HAHAHA.

*thumbs up* You can sing, girl! At 1st I still thought you posted webcam version of you singing those songs. hahaha

Embarassed Thnk u... very kind u two... I was thinking only Nat will be here to hear it... LOLX... webcam version??? Aiyoh... even for Michael I also don't have such big guts... LOLX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next