Share | 

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:22 pm

aw... so nice! i want to be girlfriend too! lol.. i like the part when he lie on the floor with the pout! totally cute!

If i'm your friend, i would really bug you till you tell me why Michael is with you, probably i would stalk you guys.. wahaha.. make sure you do not do things that you arent suppose to..

hee.. i like ice cream too Michael! We can share and ask trinix to pay! i dun mind if i'm going to have toothache! woohoo.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Star wrote:
aw... so nice! i want to be girlfriend too! lol.. i like the part when he lie on the floor with the pout! totally cute!

If i'm your friend, i would really bug you till you tell me why Michael is with you, probably i would stalk you guys.. wahaha.. make sure you do not do things that you arent suppose to..

hee.. i like ice cream too Michael! We can share and ask trinix to pay! i dun mind if i'm going to have toothache! woohoo.. Laughing

LOLX... I can remember tt "friend" of mine was really annoying & buggy like a housefly... in reality I don't have a friend called Grace, so there... Hee... Wah, Michael's trying to leech my money in my dreams & now u too!!! I don't print $$, u know... LOLX

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 pm

hahahahaha omg awesome stuff! Lol at the candy and him being so cute!! Seems like he managed to tease you alot here and there that night! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:47 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahahahaha omg awesome stuff! Lol at the candy and him being so cute!! Seems like he managed to tease you alot here and there that night! LOL!!

Sigh... u don't say... almost every dream Michael's teasing me like crazy... it's like as if it's written on my face "Come, Michael... go ahead & tease me as uch as u want!" I think he "enjoys" it tremendously 'cos he knows he'll get away with anything, being Michael Jackson Razz

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Sigh... u don't say... almost every dream Michael's teasing me like crazy... it's like as if it's written on my face "Come, Michael... go ahead & tease me as uch as u want!" I think he "enjoys" it tremendously 'cos he knows he'll get away with anything, being Michael Jackson Razz

yup, all he need to do is to look at you with those innocent eyes.. too sweet to not to forgive.. everyone would wished to be tease by him!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

yup, all he need to do is to look at you with those innocent eyes.. too sweet to not to forgive.. everyone would wished to be tease by him!

He's so very VERY bad... but what to do? I'm so into this bad BAD boy Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Michael:" you know i'm bad i'm bad. you know it! and the whole world has the answer right now, got to tell you once again..Who's bad?"

yes , we know you are the baddest of all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Star wrote:
Michael:" you know i'm bad i'm bad. you know it! and the whole world has the answer right now, got to tell you once again..Who's bad?"

hahahaha! I shall go blast the song again XD yeah his eyes are OMG SO AWESOME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:56 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

hahahaha! I shall go blast the song again XD yeah his eyes are OMG SO AWESOME Very Happy

Aye, the 2 of u don't keep "encouraging" him ah... later my dreams I'm the one who suffers Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:

Aye, the 2 of u don't keep "encouraging" him ah... later my dreams I'm the one who suffers Razz

Razz oops. but suffering meh??? hahaha I totally won't mind if he teases me LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:04 pm

OK OK OK... I'm enjoying it Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahaha omg imagine Michael looking at this convo LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Razz Grrr... now I've lost my 'Human Nature' frm my pc music library & there's 2 'Stranger in Moscow'... what gives???? Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:18 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Razz Grrr... now I've lost my 'Human Nature' frm my pc music library & there's 2 'Stranger in Moscow'... what gives???? Shocked

hahahaha is he playing around with us today or what??? LOL! Tracks disappear and appear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:22 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

hahahaha is he playing around with us today or what??? LOL! Tracks disappear and appear!

*looks to the sky* Michael, pls pls don't be let that... earlier when I was searching for 'She's Out of My Life' I clearly saw my 'Human Nature', now it disappeared.... Don't play with my song tracks!!! u want to tease me in my dreams fine... but don't disturb my tracks!!!! PLS!!!

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:32 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

*looks to the sky* Michael, pls pls don't be let that... earlier when I was searching for 'She's Out of My Life' I clearly saw my 'Human Nature', now it disappeared.... Don't play with my song tracks!!! u want to tease me in my dreams but don't disturb my tracks!!!! PLS!!!

hahahaha! Hey maybe that's why...psttt shouldn't complain LOL XD hahaha aiyo, did you manage to find the files? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 am

Sigh... nope... had to re-copy frm my itunes library... I know for a fact each song I save twice, once in my itunes library, once in my main pc music library... so really weird tracks have disappeared just last night Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:40 am

Wah.... That was a such a fantastic dream.. A dream that any fan will die for. HAHA... It was hilarious when you mentioned about him wanting you to wave to his fans. HAHAHA. Razz He still seemed like his cheeky self in the dream. So much like his personality!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Admin wrote:
Wah.... That was a such a fantastic dream.. A dream that any fan will die for. HAHA... It was hilarious when you mentioned about him wanting you to wave to his fans. HAHAHA. Razz He still seemed like his cheeky self in the dream. So much like his personality!

I've nv known of Michael as being so cheeky... more like shy, reserved, etc but onstage he's wild, hot & bursting with energy... tt's why when I saw some of his home vids & saw tt what I dreamt abt was kinda like how he is in reality, it was very hard for me to stomach esp when it felt like he really had came to say gdbye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 pm

i dun mind being tease too! trinix, we are giving you more opportunities here!

Michael, you can come and tease us if trinix wont let you! lol.

Michael is up to mischief again, now playing with your tracks trinix! wahaha.. He's really watching us gossiping about him.. really bad.. =D

i always thought that Michael is kind of playful and like to joke around. hee.. He's my type!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Star wrote:
i dun mind being tease too! trinix, we are giving you more opportunities here!

Michael is up to mischief again, now playing with your tracks trinix! wahaha.. He's really watching us gossiping about him.. really bad.. =D

i always thought that Michael is kind of playful and like to joke around. hee.. He's my type!

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Star wrote:

HAHAHAHA YES XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Aahh..! Michael is always trying to bully trinix. Must show him some of your powers, trinix! Hahaha. Demand him for the missing tracks when you meet him in your dreams. Razz

Who knows, you will wake up to a few new tracks as a present to you from him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Aahh..! Michael is always trying to bully trinix. Must show him some of your powers, trinix! Hahaha. Demand him for the missing tracks when you meet him in your dreams. Razz

Who knows, you will wake up to a few new tracks as a present to you from him. Very Happy

hahahaha omg! Eh, imagine if that happens, then like next day news that gonna release some tracks from his tapes omg XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:13 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahahaha omg! Eh, imagine if that happens, then like next day news that gonna release some tracks from his tapes omg XD

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael   

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Egghead and Applehead.... my dreams of Michael
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next