HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tell everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 am

Ohh.. Thanks Smile Yeah, I have gotten myself a dot.. I think I'm a dot in the nose area. Hahaha. What about you guys? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
Hikari94
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:54 am

Arghh, I want one too but I can't seem to be able to sign up, keep saying wrong verification code. Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Huh? That's weird.. Maybe you can send an email to them? Becos from what I know, the dots have not been fully taken up yet.. so should be able to sign up still.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Hikari94 wrote:
Arghh, I want one too but I can't seem to be able to sign up, keep saying wrong verification code. Hmmm...

I've the same problem too... sigh...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:37 am

Neutral My friend was able to sign up for it... Probably something cropped up with their system.. Keep requesting for the verification code! Haha. Or is it inside your SPAM/JUNK folder?
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Hikari94 wrote:

I've the same problem too... sigh...

Sad.. Me too. Have tried many times but still cannot Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 am

Admin wrote:
Neutral My friend was able to sign up for it... Probably something cropped up with their system.. Keep requesting for the verification code! Haha. Or is it inside your SPAM/JUNK folder?

Nope.... it jsut keeps saying wrong veri code entered... haiz

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 am

Shocked i'm sorry about the whole michael jackson portrait thingy, thought it would'nt happen this way by experiencing errors and stuff...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
Shocked i'm sorry about the whole michael jackson portrait thingy, thought it would'nt happen this way by experiencing errors and stuff...

No worries... tt's what happens with techonology... so now we can't be part of it???

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 pm

i had the same problem. =( no dot....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:32 pm

Weird... I think many are experiencing the same problem too then. They should be notified! If not, they also cannot update their dots because fans are unable to sign up for it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Yah.. have to notify the ppl

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm

i'm on the left cheeks of michael's. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 am

geraldine_okl wrote:
i'm on the left cheeks of michael's. XD

Lucky u... I still can't get thru... can I get someone to create an acct on my behalf? Maybe it'll work tt way...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:08 pm

woooahhh! u're a mega fan trinix! COOL!
u peeps are unable to sign up for an acct?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:21 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
woooahhh! u're a mega fan trinix! COOL!
u peeps are unable to sign up for an acct?

LOLx... but seriously, I still can't create an acct.... anyone can help?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:28 pm

have you tried with another email acct or smthing?
i can try helping with another email & c if it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:33 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
have you tried with another email acct or smthing?
i can try helping with another email & c if it works.

I did... tried with 3 accts all still the same incorrect veri code Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:08 pm

hey trinix. i just signed up for another hotmail. & tried it out.
mine worked out. wld u like me to help u with an acct with ur email add?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:25 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
hey trinix. i just signed up for another hotmail. & tried it out.
mine worked out. wld u like me to help u with an acct with ur email add?

URGH... WHAT THE HECK???? Still can't get thru Sad Sending u a PM, geraldine...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:35 pm

alrights, recieved! just pm-ed u back. need a username. trinixdeangelov? the same one here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:54 pm

yippeeeee~ trinix! i just got you signed up.
check out your inbox coz i left you ur username & p/w. u can change them after tt. XD

Peeps! Drop me a msg if you need help with it as well. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:08 pm

geraldine_okl wrote:
yippeeeee~ trinix! i just got you signed up.
check out your inbox coz i left you ur username & p/w. u can change them after tt. XD

Peeps! Drop me a msg if you need help with it as well. =)

Hi Geraldine! Do you mind helping me too? I had the same problem. PM you my email add and username yeah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geraldine_okl
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:17 pm

alrights! it's my honour to help. =)) YUP, pm me gurl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!   

Back to top Go down

Be a part of the Michael Jackson Portrait!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next