HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:29 pm

Hey peps,

I was suddenly thinking, u know how Michael has so many different looks thru'out his life, in terms of his outfits... so was just casually wondering, which look would be ur favourite? & no, u can't have more than 1 choice... only 1 outfit choice, everybody
Cool

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:55 pm

HA! A picture speaks a thousand words. Cool HERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Haiz... I still get a blank page when I wanna host an image to upload Sad nvm, try tmr...

& great choice, Catherine!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 am

I love a whole lot of Michael's outfit but this one stands out more 'cos I love the whiteness of it... it highlights Michael's pure & loving heart... & the gold contrasts very well with the white & black Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:15 am

this pic would be my all time fav (: it represents everythin of michael the best outfit there is..hehe n i <3 that glasses of him..long live the king!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momo's all time favourite... simple and sexy!!! LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:14 am

@ trinixdeangelov: AAH! That outfit was the one his family dressed him up in for the burial? He looked so angelic there! Nice choice, guys!
@momo: I like the Billie Jean costume too! Haha.
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 am

this is one of my fav! priceless moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Hahahaha @ Kenshee! YES!! That one was priceless. Just standing there and staring without doing anything and he sent fans screaming and pulling their hair. Amazing.
If I were to stand like that and look at people like he did, I would be taken for a looney. HAHAHA.

P/S: Anyway, I heard from Xiao zhu aka Luo Zhi Xiang that there was a funny moment of this scene? He said while MJ jerked his head to another side to "stare" at the fans, his sunglasses almost flew off his face. Laughing (he jerked too hard. HAHA)
Back to top Go down
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:23 pm

What if that was a wax statue of michael freezing there makin an appearance while people didnt realise it was a fake one and waiting for him to jerk but eventually it has already passed 2 hours and yet no movement...finally 2 and half hours passed the real one is in the hotel room watching the tv laughing hard! LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Kenshee wrote:
What if that was a wax statue of michael freezing there makin an appearance while people didnt realise it was a fake one and waiting for him to jerk but eventually it has already passed 2 hours and yet no movement...finally 2 and half hours passed the real one is in the hotel room watching the tv laughing hard! LOL!

LOL! lol! This got me laughing so hard. HAHAHA. I'm imagining that scene now. Oh gosh. I'll bet everyone will be like "How come Michael is not moving? Is he okay?" and the security then went up the stage to "carry" the stiff wax statue down. Everyone gasped with eyes open wide at how easy "Michael" can be carried. LOL. Yeah, and the real one will be laughing away and pointing at the TV. An ultimate prank indeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Admin wrote:

P/S: Anyway, I heard from Xiao zhu aka Luo Zhi Xiang that there was a funny moment of this scene? He said while MJ jerked his head to another side to "stare" at the fans, his sunglasses almost flew off his face. Laughing (he jerked too hard. HAHA)

hahaha! where did you hear that from? I wanna hear him say it lol.

LOL that's hilarious! Or could also have like, you know curtain down then the statue's alrdy there, after long time MJ walks out from somewhere and stands beside the statue doing exact same pose XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

He look smart & cool in this attire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:58 pm

HAHAHA... I can so see Michael doing a prank like tt one with a statue of himself in place of his real being...

Momo, u & I have chemistry, man... I almost put tt pic up (the exact same one) but decided the other 1 spoke to me a lil more... LOLX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenshee
A Loyal MJ Fan
A Loyal MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh! a picture of michael doing the 45 lean! you know when i was a kid, the very first time i watched him do that i was like omg? how how?! LOL..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

I had always thought he was some magic whiz until my hubby had to go & spoil it all for me by saying "He hooks himself to pegs tt come up frm the stage lah!" My hubby had worked on Michael 2 concerts here in Sg.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:51 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

hahaha! where did you hear that from? I wanna hear him say it lol.

LOL that's hilarious! Or could also have like, you know curtain down then the statue's alrdy there, after long time MJ walks out from somewhere and stands beside the statue doing exact same pose XD

Haha, I heard it on the 100% Entertainment in Channel U... They were talking about MJ in one epi.. Hahaha! It was hilarious when he said that.

Ya, we really do have wild imaginations! Laughing The wax statue scenario cracks me up. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:52 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I had always thought he was some magic whiz until my hubby had to go & spoil it all for me by saying "He hooks himself to pegs tt come up frm the stage lah!" My hubby had worked on Michael 2 concerts here in Sg.

LOL.Michael really tricked a lot of people into thinking that he did that naturally. But its way beyond human's limits lah. Take away his shoes and MJ will fall down too. Laughing And wha--what?! Your hubby worked on Michael 2 concerts here in SG? DAMN.. SO LUCKY?!?!
Back to top Go down
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 pm

yeaa thats cuz hes a genius hehe..creating all the illusions to mesmerize ppl in all generations thats what i love about him.

@angel: Wow...ur hubby is 1 damn lucky guy..! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:58 pm

Yah, my hubby's a technical consultant... but don't bother thinking tt I'll be lucky... tt he will tell me abt Michael's concert... 'cos when I asked "So how was Michael in concert? was it exciting?" His answer "Dunno lah... u know how when u're doing a concert as work, u don't think much." I was like Shocked Thnx man... then I asked "Did u try & get a pic or authograph or sth... or still have ur lanyard frm the concerts?" & he was like "take pics for what??? Lanyard? Dunno disappear to where already!" affraid I wanted to cry so badly... haiz... my hubby can be ushc a dodo bird I tell u Suspect Sianz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 pm

He also tricked people about the Jet thingy during the Bucharest concert..Remember when he "flew", and people there really thought he was the one doing it. Turned out it was a stunt double. Suspect
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 pm

tt flying stunt, it's ok 'cos it's so dangerous... it'll be crazy for him to do that..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shinsaku
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 pm

yea..cat i thought that was him at 1st 2...ends up its not Michael maybe cuz its too unsafe for him to rly do that haha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:
He also tricked people about the Jet thingy during the Bucharest concert..Remember when he "flew", and people there really thought he was the one doing it. Turned out it was a stunt double. Suspect

lol. though Illusions and magic's fun! There's the mask thing also, he goes to change while the masked guy goes on for him in Thriller for Bucharest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:05 pm

tt's what makes our Michael so very special Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...   

Back to top Go down

Just wondering what would be everyone's pick...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: