HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!

Go down 

Are you a dot yet??
Yes
100%
 100% [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Chris-tal

PostSubject: Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Hello MJ family!

Millions of fans from more than 180 countries are coming together to become a part of Michael Jackson’s unique legacy in a worldwide tribute to the ultimate King of Pop. Artist David Ilan is creating a portrait of Michael using only dots. Each dot represents the love of 1 true fan. By signing up for free to get your dot number, MJ fans can take part in a once in a lifetime tribute - your name will be forever linked to Michael Jackson and 1 million of his biggest fans.

Please visit us today at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and register your FREE dot! I am available to help you if needed. If you have any trouble registering, or have any questions at all, please send me an email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

"It's all for love, L.O.V.E."

♥Chris♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonshine

PostSubject: Re: Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:01 pm

Goooooo MJ fans!!!!!! Smile

I'm dot number 245396, and so proud to be a part of this tribute! Sign up today to be a part of HIStory!

It's all for M.I.C.H.A.E.L. ♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris-tal

PostSubject: Re: Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:04 am

I'm dot number 8291! If you also have a dot already, please tell us your dot number and where its located! I'm on his beautiful nose Surprised))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!   Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 am

I'm #234953... somewhere on Michael's lip... hee!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!   

Back to top Go down

Get your dot on The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: