HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was brought to my attn by Cat & the article was published on STOMP by Agnes, the lady who's been in touch with Cat to talk abt restoring Michael's name.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:16 am

=D She's really talented.. i would like to see her dance live in front of me!! So that lady named Agnes is really sincere about what she said??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 pm

Star wrote:
=D She's really talented.. i would like to see her dance live in front of me!! So that lady named Agnes is really sincere about what she said??

According to Cat, she's alright... says she's a fan herself.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)   

Back to top Go down

Our very own youngest "MJ impersonator" =)
Page 1 of 1