HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok, finally...
After months and MONTHS of procrastination and time in doing up the site, here it is: (Facebook is giving me some problems currently, but I will be updating it with the new site soon.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will be updating whenever there are new stuff about MJ, and if you have any idea(s) or pictures for me to add on, feel free to tell me and I will place them up there. My intention for the creation of this website is just to have a mini updated site for all MJ fans, and also to enjoy the pictures/photos in there which I'm sure many of you will love.
The news section about our 31st flashmob and first KOPFS gathering is up there, and am constantly updating them whenever I can.

As for Marie, thanks for allowing me to post your collection. Currently, you have your own album under the "Fans Gallery" section, and I will be uploading more fans' stuff soon in time to come. (Yeah saving and loading them take a kinda long time.)

Smile Hope you guys will enjoy the compilations! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 pm

Wahahaha... I've visited the site & I LURVE it to bits Very Happy Well done, Meow Meow... thnx for all ur hard work & WAH!! I get to have the 1st album in the Fans Gallery... Hee... thnx!! Very honoured & proud.. Hee... btw, while u were gone my collection grew a lil too, so u can add those new pics (the Thriller doll) Hee Razz & yeah, I got myself 2 more feds, 1 more white one & another black one... LOLX... a bit crazy I know.. Hee Embarassed

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Hahaha.. You are welcome.. :p Glad that you like it! Very Happy I'm constantly constructing the site and improving it. Aww, your collection deserves to be the first up there... Honestly, when I compiled them into that section, I went "WAH".. Can't help but be fascinated when I scroll that page myself. Razz They look amazing when compiled together! Hahaha..
And thanks for informing me about the updates of your collection... They are all up there now, matching well with the rest! Razz Hee.
I din' see your fedora hats pictures though, but probably you haven't uploaded it. I will follow suit when you do! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

Admin wrote:
Hahaha.. You are welcome.. :p Glad that you like it! Very Happy I'm constantly constructing the site and improving it. Aww, your collection deserves to be the first up there... Honestly, when I compiled them into that section, I went "WAH".. Can't help but be fascinated when I scroll that page myself. Razz They look amazing when compiled together! Hahaha..
And thanks for informing me about the updates of your collection... They are all up there now, matching well with the rest! Razz Hee.
I din' see your fedora hats pictures though, but probably you haven't uploaded it. I will follow suit when you do! Smile

No problem.. I'm quite crazy but there're more out there who're more big-time than me.. Hee.. oh yeah, my updated feds pic's not up.. Hee.. will get one done soon!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:02 pm

WOW! I've not been here since god knows when! School is taking its toll on me, and practically a silent killer. =X

This site looks pretty cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:42 am

icy55 wrote:
WOW! I've not been here since god knows when! School is taking its toll on me, and practically a silent killer. =X

This site looks pretty cool!

Yoz Icy... it's been ages since we heard frm u... nice to see u dropped by for a while... hope all's been gd besides being hectic & insane... take care!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P   

Back to top Go down

MJTIMES.weebly.com - Your ultimate MJ site :P
Page 1 of 1