Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Daily News Wire Services
Updated: 02/19/2010 10:08:35 PM PST

"Captain EO," a 17-minute 1986 3-D musical adventure film starring Michael Jackson, will return to Disneyland beginning Tuesday, park officials announced.

"Captain EO" will be shown in the Tomorrowland theater, where it was shown from 1986-97. It replaces the 3-D film "Honey, I Shrunk The Audience."

A new 70mm print of "Captain EO" will be shown "and it will sound better than ever thanks to acoustic enhancements made to the theater since the film last played there in 1997," Heather Hust Rivera, Disneyland Resort's manager print and social media, wrote on the Disney Parks Blog.

Some special effects elements from the original presentation cannot be replicated, Rivera said.

"Captain EO" stars Jackson as a captain leading a spaceship on a mission to deliver a gift to a wicked alien leader (Anjelica Huston). It was directed by Academy Award-winner Francis Ford Coppola. George Lucas was its executive producer.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Woowhoo!!! Gonna start saving & planning for a US trip... Whee!!!!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:27 pm

haha.. trinix has more plans!!

i love the song 'we are here to change the world' !!

and this short movie had Nat's fav smile!! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. trinix has more plans!!

i love the song 'we are here to change the world' !!

and this short movie had Nat's fav smile!! =)

Hee... Yeah, the Capt Eo vid's my regular vid companion on my trips to work or back home... I'm never tired of it... Hee... I love Michael's smile when he turns the evil leader into a lovely lady.. Hee... Michael's fab thru'out even when he's angry & shouted at Hooter... my fave part was when they crash landed & a fried egg landed on Michael's shoulder & marshmallows rained... LOLX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 pm

haha.. he's so cute.. i've only watched once.. cant remember there's a fried egg and raining marshmallow!! haha.. gonna watch a few more times when i have time.. hee..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:36 am

Star wrote:
haha.. he's so cute.. i've only watched once.. cant remember there's a fried egg and raining marshmallow!! haha.. gonna watch a few more times when i have time.. hee..

Oh yes yes... at tt part when they crash landed & it blacks out for a moment & then light is shone onto Michael, who's lying down faced up. A fried egg was on his shoulder & some marshmallows dropped on top of him... when I 1st saw tt I was laughing so hard.. Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back   

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's 'Captain Eo' is back
Page 1 of 1