HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:06 am

Jay-Z was so impressed with Usher's tribute to Michael Jackson at Sunday night's Grammy Awards, he's tipped the R&B star to become the new King Of Pop.
WENN, Feb 2nd 2010

Jay-Z was so impressed with Usher's tribute to Michael Jackson at Sunday night's Grammy Awards, he's tipped the R&B star to become the new King Of Pop.

The Yeah! hitmaker joined Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson and Carrie Underwood to perform Jackson's Earth Song at the annual awards ceremony.

The 99 Problems star was watching from the audience at Los Angeles' Staples Center - and he predicts a groundbreaking future for Usher.

He tells Access Hollywood, “I thought the Michael Jackson tribute was fantastic and I thought Usher was doing a magnificent job.

"I think he’s… He’s one of the guys that’s in line to, you know, fill those huge shoes. I don’t wanna put that pressure on him, but I think he’s one of the guys that’s in line to do that.”

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:00 am

no matter how great usher is, there can be only one king of pop and that is michael jackson. no one has ever out-throned elvis presley as the king of rock n roll, so why would anyone wanna tip some male pop singer to be the new king of pop? usher is not the first artist to be ever called the next or new king of pop, even justin timberlake and robbie williams have been called that way too. and usher's music is more to R&B instead of pop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:34 pm

Robbie Williams?? Oh my... :X
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm

They can try all they like but there will NEVER BE ANOTHER KING OF POP!!!!!!!!!!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:58 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
They can try all they like but there will NEVER BE ANOTHER KING OF POP!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!! I totally agree with u cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:32 pm

No one is as great as michael, never will there be.. never.. cos he is the most special person in the world..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:00 am

Star wrote:
No one is as great as michael, never will there be.. never.. cos he is the most special person in the world..

tt's right... NO ONE will ever have Michael's heart, passion, talents, voice, determination, drive & spirit... all these are what makes Michael Joseph Jackson the special ONE that he is.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:12 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

tt's right... NO ONE will ever have Michael's heart, passion, talents, voice, determination, drive & spirit... all these are what makes Michael Joseph Jackson the special ONE that he is.

Very Happy even if they are insisting to name someone else as the king of pop, Michael will always be the ONLY king of pop in our hearts. Most importantly, we know Michael is the BEST!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:07 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Very Happy even if they are insisting to name someone else as the king of pop, Michael will always be the ONLY king of pop in our hearts. Most importantly, we know Michael is the BEST!

I personally think it's nuts to insist naming someone as the new King of Pop... these titles aren't like regular royalty title where once the person is gone, someone is heir to the title... tt only happens in royal courts. In music, the person will forever hold onto the title even in death because in music, death knows no bounds. Just like Elvis is still the King of Rock n' Roll, Michael is still the King of Pop... death don't change nothing to their standing & title... hmph

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am

If it is that easy to change the king, they are not respecting this rank.. it makes me feel that they are only treating it as a superficial labelling.. =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Star wrote:
If it is that easy to change the king, they are not respecting this rank.. it makes me feel that they are only treating it as a superficial labelling.. =(

Yeah... these ppl are so darn superfical...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Even if there is, in all our hearts, there will only be ONE King Of Pop.
And that is Michael Jackson!
NO one can replace him.

Daddy Michael is THE ONE & ONLY KING OF POP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Star wrote:

It took Michael so many yrs to build up his career. I really hope that ppl will not forget his dance, music and etc just because he have left us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:

It took Michael so many yrs to build up his career. I really hope that ppl will not forget his dance, music and etc just because he have left us.

Michael's was all abt hard work, passion & dedication... if they think it's so darn easy to be the King of Pop, they're sadly & terribly mistaken... this would only serve as a huge fat joke. No doubt the title was 1st bestowed on Michael by Dame Elizabeth Taylor but everything else tt Michael has put into his work & passion is undeniably superior than any others who have came after him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Even if ppl forget Michael, we, his fans will nv forget him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Even if ppl forget Michael, we, his fans will nv forget him.

Yes.. never.. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:28 am

Michael Jackson is the King of Pop.

He wowed the world with his humanitarian efforts, moonwalk, voice, and creative music videos.

Michael is, and forever will be, THE King of Pop.

king king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:38 am

radyalovesmjj wrote:
Michael Jackson is the King of Pop.

He wowed the world with his humanitarian efforts, moonwalk, voice, and creative music videos.

Michael is, and forever will be, THE King of Pop.

king king king

Hear ye, HEAR YE!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Yes! No matter what, Michael will be King Of Pop for always !!! king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Gimme a 'M'

"M'

Gimme an 'I'

'I'

Gimme a 'C'

'C'

Gimme a 'H'

'H'

Gimme an 'A'

'A'

Gimme an 'E'

'E'

Gimme a 'L'

'L'

Who's the undisputed King of Pop???

M-I-C-H-A-E-L

What does tt spell???

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Nice one Trinix!

ALL FOR MICHAELLLL!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:12 pm

LOL
"M-I-C-H-A-E-L !!!"

cheers cheers cheers

i really have to say that trinix is cute.. lol.. not going to care if you blush or not.. thanks for leading the cheer!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:16 am

Star wrote:
LOL
"M-I-C-H-A-E-L !!!"

cheers cheers cheers

i really have to say that trinix is cute.. lol.. not going to care if you blush or not.. thanks for leading the cheer!!

Hee... thnx Embarassed Anything abt Michael can make me go Wheeee!!!! LOlx

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop   

Back to top Go down

Jay-Z tips Usher to be new King of Pop
Page 1 of 1