PostSubject: Dave Dave = Michael??!!   Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 am

Guys, what do you guys think?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave = Michael??!!   Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 pm

If the question is whether Dave Dave is michael, my answer is no... sure Dave has that similar high pitched sounding voice but there is still a difference between his voice & Michael's. When I close my ears to hear when Dave speaks, it just resonates differently as compared to Michael's. Michael had this sense of whispery rasp when he speaks, much lighter in intonation as compared to Dave.

If you noticed, at one moment u could catch a slight glimpse of Dave's fingers & they look like they've been deformed 'cos of the fire that was set upon him. His face structure is also very different frm Michael's, so I'm certain that Dave Dave is not Michael.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave = Michael??!!   Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:46 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
If the question is whether Dave Dave is michael, my answer is no... sure Dave has that similar high pitched sounding voice but there is still a difference between his voice & Michael's. When I close my ears to hear when Dave speaks, it just resonates differently as compared to Michael's. Michael had this sense of whispery rasp when he speaks, much lighter in intonation as compared to Dave.

If you noticed, at one moment u could catch a slight glimpse of Dave's fingers & they look like they've been deformed 'cos of the fire that was set upon him. His face structure is also very different frm Michael's, so I'm certain that Dave Dave is not Michael.

Agrees (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave = Michael??!!   Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 pm

All these must have been spread-ed by the hoax death websites, which I had been following. They are just wild theories being made up by those conspiracy theorists who have no evidence to back up their statements. I had been telling them that Dave is NOT Michael, but somehow many of them are too stubborn and stuck in so FIRMLY believing that both of them are the same person.
Even if so, I doubt Michael would want to disguise himself as him out of all people. That will be disrespectful of him if its so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave Dave = Michael??!!   

Back to top Go down

Dave Dave = Michael??!!
Page 1 of 1