HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this bitch should be slapped! f**king asshole! as what 1 reader mentioned "maybe she(jamie) should disappear from the face of this earth and then we can all say GOOD RIDDANCE to rubbish!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:24 am

momoqq wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

this bitch should be slapped! f**king asshole! as what 1 reader mentioned "maybe she(jamie) should disappear from the face of this earth and then we can all say GOOD RIDDANCE to rubbish!"

I have nv for starters like this silly girl anyways especially even more so after how she treated ex-hubby Glenn Ong... she's just one of those annoying flies in our lives.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 am

let's see how long will her current rs last... materialistic SPG bimbo!
btw, glenn and jean are sooo happy now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 am

momoqq wrote:
let's see how long will her current rs last... materialistic SPG bimbo!
btw, glenn and jean are sooo happy now...

Yeah, let's see how long it'll last...

When Glenn got with her in the 1st place, I just knew it was gonna be a mistake... 'cos I've met & spoken to Glenn before & I know under how his rough-tough nature is actually a really o'fashioned sweet kinda guy... I'm so gald for him tt he's hit off with Jean now... she's so much better for him.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:33 am

yeah... jean n glenn were sooo sweet, and jean was so much in love!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:25 pm

To me, Michael was a talented but sick man, and I strongly believe the world is a better place without him. Talent don't mean squat if you have the nerve to traumatize and take advantage of the young and innocent.

What does she mean?! Believing that "the world is a better place without him"? Even if she isn't a fan, its insensible to comment such hurtful things. What makes her think that Michael did take advantage of the young and innocent? Where's her proof? Wacko Jamie.

If you are not a fan, forget it. BUT please don't add fuel to the fire. I guess its just all for publicity and she was just using Michael's name to drive traffic! (You know those search engines?)

I will be doing an article soon for this. This is ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 pm

She is really a BITCH Evil or Very Mad How could she say that..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Who will not be sad over death? Who do not feel sorry and grief for those who lost their lives in natural disasters and mishaps? Michael is a human too.. if she got to know those who died in misfortune include thieves, molesters, rapists or abusers, i think she would say serve them right too.. just because the media was manipulating michael, she believed them! thats how superficial some people are..

ask yourself before you judge others! are you as kind as Michael? can you achieve as much as he did? Michael is happy when he is with children and thats none of your business!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 am

freaking bitch! judge others but herself... damm then momo will judge her as a SPG slut who like to taste diff di*k! wahahhahahahhahahhaa! oops... am i too over? meow meow, u may delete this post if its offensive...

momo very pissed off with that JAMIE YEO! *puke*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:11 am

She's just superbly shallow... let's not go down to her level.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:34 pm

fact is when this bitch died, people is going to say good riddance and crash & burn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:03 am

Lifeablast wrote:
fact is when this bitch died, people is going to say good riddance and crash & burn.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet77
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 am

The Truth is,Michael Jackson never molested anybody,let alone kids.

He built the neverland ranch for the sick kids,kids who are dying. Why would Jamie care so much if he liked to have kids sleep on the same bed as him??? They never did anything sexual,so she just go screw herself!!![b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death   

Back to top Go down

Jamie Yeo's july stomp blog over MJ death
Page 1 of 1