King of Pop Fanatics Singapore

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Star wrote:
haha.. yes i did trinix! congrats! it was well done! Everything is worth the try.. i'm sure you had a great sense of satisfaction having getting it done.. =D "Things i do for you....lalalalala"

Hee.. thnx for ur encouragement... yeah, the feeling of satisfaction was amazing... I'm so very proud of it, keep viewing it daily... Hee Embarassed

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:23 am

We're having our meet-up this Sunday at Marina Square's bowling centre at 4pm. The theme is 'Billie Jeans vs Dirty Dianas'... If u can make it, pls do come & join us for an afternoon of fun and meet up with other fellow MJ fans. We will also be signing our Justice4Michael flag banner on that day, so please do try and make it if u can.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Keep updated with KOPFS events at our website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   

Back to top Go down

King of Pop Fanatics Singapore
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2