King of Pop Fanatics Singapore

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:50 am

Dear friends,

THIS IS IT! The huge project that I've had the pleasure to start and request permission to start it here in Singapore, has finally been born.

I have made contact with the in-charge of one of MJ's biggest fan group -King of Pop Fanatics & have requested that we be given the chance to set up an arm of the club, here in Sg. King of Pop Fanatics Singapore will be the 10th group of the KOPF family, with groups in the USA, Sweden & Porto Rico.

I have been given the warmest welcome from the KOPF HQ team and so, KOPFS is here, the 1st KOPF group in Asia.

KOPFS will basically be keeping active with events thru'out the year, work as a unit to celebrate Michael's legacy. Should you wish to be a part of this group, please search for us on FB under the name King of Pop Fanatics Singapore... we have both a group site & page site on there.

I hope to see you guys around & play an active role as KOPFS, as we spread and share the love of Michael & his music.

Love lives forever!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:24 am

Yeah!! i'm looking forward to future events! thanks trinix! Btw, nice display pic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:28 am

Star wrote:
Yeah!! i'm looking forward to future events! thanks trinix! Btw, nice display pic!

So am I... so am I Very Happy

Thnx... u don't know how much trouble I went to find tt pic after it disappeared frm my photo folder... LOLx... it's sth totally different frm Michael's usual pics... when I found it the 1st time, my eyes just popped out!! Hee
Smile

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:32 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Thnx... u don't know how much trouble I went to find tt pic after it disappeared frm my photo folder... LOLx... it's sth totally different frm Michael's usual pics... when I found it the 1st time, my eyes just popped out!! Hee
Smile

haha.. yes!! i've haven seen this before.. the style is a bit different from the usual one he had.. he looked so matured.. lol.. and the hair is nice here!! your favourite!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:41 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

haha.. yes!! i've haven seen this before.. the style is a bit different from the usual one he had.. he looked so matured.. lol.. and the hair is nice here!! your favourite!!
LOL. yeah his hair is awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

Yeah, it's really interesting how it still looks so gd 'cos it's Michael... Hee.. yeah, to top it all off when I saw the short hair I was like "WOW!!" so apt Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

tt's why I love his short hair look... mean don't get me wrong, I love his curls too but it's just sth with Michael & short hair.. Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Remember to drop ur nxt outing's suggestions!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:16 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

tt's why I love his short hair look... mean don't get me wrong, I love his curls too but it's just sth with Michael & short hair.. Hee

yup.. esp his fringe.. hee.. MAN look.. lol

oki doki trinix!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

oki doki trinix!!

Yeah, I like the short, floppy fringed look.. Hee Embarassed

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:33 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Smile

oki doki trinix!!

Yeah, I like the short, floppy fringed look.. Hee Embarassed

i'm beginning to like him in this hair style.. can i save it?? hee.. i was wondering if he had his hair rebonded to do that.. lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Hee... the short look will always grow on ya Razz Sure u can save it Very Happy Nah, I don't think he rebonded his hair 'cos rebonded hair always looks very flat... methinks he probably straightened it for the shoot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:25 pm

Am bumping up this thread so as to catch the attn of newcomers in this forum.. Looking forward to new members joining the KOPFS family in FB... if anyone wants to know more, pls feel free to pm me Very Happy & the rest of u guys, don't forget to drop ur suggestions for our March/April event... am still waiting Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:41 pm

*BUMP*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:08 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
*BUMP*

lol.. let me suggest something then! but not too sure if i can attend.. something important is in the process! hee..

kite flying? since everyone seemed excited that day during the first gathering.. lol.. can have a pinic with kite flying. what do you guys think?

or like trinix said that day, a kite making competition. i think a kite battle would be fun.. see whose kite will fly the highest and out live the rest!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:12 pm

Sounds gd, Star... remember to post it on our KOPFS discussion page... LOLX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:15 pm

so ya.. how can i forget.. hee..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Star wrote:
so ya.. how can i forget.. hee..

LOLx

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Pls check back on KOPFS group site on FB... I've posted updates.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Attention to all new members here in the forum!!! If anyone of u are already friends with other members on FB, pls try to find your way into the King of Pop Fanatics Singapore group page & join our local fanclub. Be looking forward to seeing everyone at our events.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 pm

I have finally put together a site for KOPFS Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:01 pm

o yeah.. more sites, more tabs.. lol.. cheers
Thanks Trinix!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Star wrote:
o yeah.. more sites, more tabs.. lol.. cheers
Thanks Trinix!!

Hee... I hope u enjoyed visiting the KOPFS site, Star... tt site was my very 1st attempt at creating a website... I'm pretty much an I.T dodo (Nat can attest to tt.. Hee) & I said nv would I ever get involved in creating a website 'cos I didn't want to vomit blood trying... turns out tt with the help of Weebly, it was pretty easy.. Hee.. the things I do for Michael Very Happy The KOPFS site was definitely created with his magical help from above Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:25 pm

haha.. yes i did trinix! congrats! it was well done! Everything is worth the try.. i'm sure you had a great sense of satisfaction having getting it done.. =D "Things i do for you....lalalalala"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of Pop Fanatics Singapore   

Back to top Go down

King of Pop Fanatics Singapore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next