HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 
 

 My bao bei MJ collection! :P

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This corner was specially dedicated to Michael. Every day without fail i will always look at every single collection before i go out to work and even when i reach home. To make sure it is in order, no one move all my collection Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Have bought this for weeks but don't have the time to read it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MJ Treasure!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One of the collection which i have discovered when i was shopping with my bf Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have bought 2 copies of TIME, one is meant for reading and one is not meant to be open. However, now i have only left with 1 copy cause i found out that one of my friend is also a very big fan of Michael but couldn't get this copy, so i have decided to gave her Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Somehow popular and Kinokuniya become my fav hangout Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Birthday present from my best friend. I love it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

E-Zlink card stickers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #6

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #7

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #12

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Postcard #16


Last edited by cindy_leo86 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:14 pm

cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:22 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
avatar

Posts : 185
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 28
Location : toa payoh, singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:28 pm

that's ok cindy your MJ collection will grow with time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:38 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gift from my bf Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:02 pm

radyalovesmjj wrote:
that's ok cindy your MJ collection will grow with time... Very Happy

Yes Radya Smile but sometime when i calculate the total amount spent on the collection, quite heart pain. Hee.. but somehow still very happy when i look at my collection. It really brighten my day!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

Thank you Smile Wow.. 5k? that's a lot. Think maybe my mum will kill me. Haha Very Happy but is really happy to see we are able to collect it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:16 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

Thank you Smile Wow.. 5k? that's a lot. Think maybe my mum will kill me. Haha Very Happy but is really happy to see we are able to collect it all.

Hee... no one knows the exact price I've paid for all my stuff... heartache is there for a brief moment but when I look at what I have, they make me happy... when I read what I have, listen, watch or touch whatever I have Smile

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by cindy_leo86 on Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

Thank you Smile Wow.. 5k? that's a lot. Think maybe my mum will kill me. Haha Very Happy but is really happy to see we are able to collect it all.

Hee... no one knows the exact price I've paid for all my stuff... heartache is there for a brief moment but when I look at what I have, they make me happy... when I read what I have, listen, watch or touch whatever I have Smile

Haha Very Happy same here. To me, all the collection is rare and must have Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:43 pm

great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Star wrote:
great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!

Thanks Star Smile ok, so maybe next time u can go with friends other than your bf. Don't let him know you have bought new collectible :X Cause my friends saw my fb filled with mj and when we met up for shopping she asked me wow... so what else u haven't buy. We were at HMV at that time, so she carried the book and asked what about this? I said that's new, so i have not buy. She actually lied to me said going to toilet, in the end she actually went to pay for the book, very touch.. Think my bf has given up, cause in front of him i won't buy but the next day i will go back Razz cause when he saw my collection pics he asked how come you have this?? I thought that time you never buy Razz I told him ya but the next day i ordered online ma Smile Hee....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:46 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!

Thanks Star Smile ok, so maybe next time u can go with friends other than your bf. Don't let him know you have bought new collectible :X Cause my friends saw my fb filled with mj and when we met up for shopping she asked me wow... so what else u haven't buy. We were at HMV at that time, so she carried the book and asked what about this? I said that's new, so i have not buy. She actually lied to me said going to toilet, in the end she actually went to pay for the book, very touch.. Think my bf has given up, cause in front of him i won't buy but the next day i will go back Razz cause when he saw my collection pics he asked how come you have this?? I thought that time you never buy Razz I told him ya but the next day i ordered online ma Smile Hee....

haha.. so cute and sweet.. but none of friends support me too.. they all think michael is weird.. so i dun talk abt michael in front of them.. i got to keep alot of my thoughts in me.. so glad that this forum existed and got to know great fans of michael here where we have the same love for michael.. hee..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 998
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:11 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cheers Nice collection, Cindy!!!

Thanks Trinix! But not as big as yours Very Happy Sometime Michael collectible really cost a lot, so i didn't manage to own all of it. Wasted..

I love ur postcard collection... aww, don't feel down... it's not the size of the collection, it's ur true MJ spirit Smile Yeah, collections are always very costly... I think my Elvis & Michael collections in total have already cost me abt almost 5k Embarassed Let's not go there Razz

Aye! The postcards are the ones I was trying to tell you abt! Tmr go seee! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-11-05
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:18 pm

Star wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Star wrote:
great collection, cindy! i just bought my treasure today.. was refraining myself to enter kino and hmv but my bf brought me in and in the end i bought it. he said this should the last time.. =( but i haven collected enough.. my colection is still so so small.. i wanted to get the calendar too but he stopped me.. but i'm going to get it someday.. you still receive MJ collection as girfts from friends and bf.. none of them support me..
ya, it can be heart pain but i'm so so happy.. i dun mind spending things i'm really interested in but need to go slow.. hee.. jiayou everyone!

Thanks Star Smile ok, so maybe next time u can go with friends other than your bf. Don't let him know you have bought new collectible :X Cause my friends saw my fb filled with mj and when we met up for shopping she asked me wow... so what else u haven't buy. We were at HMV at that time, so she carried the book and asked what about this? I said that's new, so i have not buy. She actually lied to me said going to toilet, in the end she actually went to pay for the book, very touch.. Think my bf has given up, cause in front of him i won't buy but the next day i will go back Razz cause when he saw my collection pics he asked how come you have this?? I thought that time you never buy Razz I told him ya but the next day i ordered online ma Smile Hee....

haha.. so cute and sweet.. but none of friends support me too.. they all think michael is weird.. so i dun talk abt michael in front of them.. i got to keep alot of my thoughts in me.. so glad that this forum existed and got to know great fans of michael here where we have the same love for michael.. hee..

None of my friends are fans of mj too. Ya, this forum is a great place to share all your thought for Michael!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My bao bei MJ collection! :P   

Back to top Go down
 
My bao bei MJ collection! :P
Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mahavishnu Box Set Collection
» Girls, Guns & G-Strings: The Andy Sidaris Collection
» 1st Music Video Collection - 「VIDEO ACTION」
» Kantai Collection
» SCANDAL MANIA presents 「SCANDAL COLLECTION 2014」

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Your Gallery-
Jump to: