HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 
 

 Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:06 am

Lifeablast wrote:
yeah, am trying not to depend on them too much.

i'm not sure whether i relate this to you guys or not. anyway, in sept, i was operated on to remove appendix (spelling?). while i was on the operating table still awake, the nurses were going like where is the morphine and then there were 2 anastheticians, they were going on that one will take over from the other halfway through the surgery. i was lying there thinking 'what the hell is going on here'. one of them was rough with the needle that going to put me to sleep and when he was shaking the bag containing the propofol (because i asked them what drugs they going to give me), i was shaking because i was so cold that two nurses have to hold me down. at that particular instance, i closed my eyes, said my prayers and thought about michael, i'm ready just put me to sleep, and if i don't wake up i will meet michael on the other side.

Gosh... tt must have been scary... propofol again... urgh!!! Anyways, am glad u're alright & pulled thru'.

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Lifeablast wrote:
yeah, am trying not to depend on them too much.

i'm not sure whether i relate this to you guys or not. anyway, in sept, i was operated on to remove appendix (spelling?). while i was on the operating table still awake, the nurses were going like where is the morphine and then there were 2 anastheticians, they were going on that one will take over from the other halfway through the surgery. i was lying there thinking 'what the hell is going on here'. one of them was rough with the needle that going to put me to sleep and when he was shaking the bag containing the propofol (because i asked them what drugs they going to give me), i was shaking because i was so cold that two nurses have to hold me down. at that particular instance, i closed my eyes, said my prayers and thought about michael, i'm ready just put me to sleep, and if i don't wake up i will meet michael on the other side.

Gosh... tt must have been scary... propofol again... urgh!!! Anyways, am glad u're alright & pulled thru'.

a bag?! i've never seen that before.. she's michaelly fine! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:05 pm

Bag like this which contain the propofol or iv drips

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifeablast
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
avatar

Posts : 31
Join date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

Bag like this which contain the propofol or iv drips

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am

=/

on a different note tho'... Welcome to the 1000 posts club, Star
Very Happy

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:48 am

Lifeablast wrote:
Bag like this which contain the propofol or iv drips

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i din see a bag of profolol before.. i think it never exist cos one cannot give so much.. so.. i think its a bag of NaCl connected to a infusion pump that contain profolol which is diluted by the NaCl. the pump is connected to your drip to be administer to you.. i think this sound less scary.. i cant imagine 'a bag of profolol'!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN
avatar

Posts : 1202
Join date : 2009-11-08
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
=/

on a different note tho'... Welcome to the 1000 posts club, Star
Very Happy

woo.. i din know i've hit 1000 posts!! haha.. and i just realised you are more than 2000!! you are SUPER DUPER MEGA HARD-AS-STEEL/STONE/DIAMOND CORE FAN! lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:02 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
=/

on a different note tho'... Welcome to the 1000 posts club, Star
Very Happy

woo.. i din know i've hit 1000 posts!! haha.. and i just realised you are more than 2000!! you are SUPER DUPER MEGA HARD-AS-STEEL/STONE/DIAMOND CORE FAN! lol

LMAO... okies lah Very Happy

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:22 pm

No. 9! It's definitely it! Michael in " They dont care about us" mtv was such a mesmerizer! HOT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 pm

icy55 wrote:
No. 9! It's definitely it! Michael in " They dont care about us" mtv was such a mesmerizer! HOT.

So u're just like me, Icy... the short hair look... Hee... nice!!! I thought I'd be the only one with tt choice.. Hee

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-11-19
Age : 21
Location : MJ's Neverland Ranch ♥

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 pm

Number 4&10! Hehe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ELEEN_MICHAELx3
trinixdeangelov
Admin
avatar

Posts : 2852
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 pm

IheartdieMJzxc wrote:
Number 4&10! Hehe! Very Happy

Great choices Very Happy

_________________
Love lives forever & Michael is Love
"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad



"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)   

Back to top Go down
 
Which Michael look does it for you? (AND YOU CAN ONLY ONLY PICK ONE... NO CHANGING... LOLx)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: General Discussion :: Greatest Memories of Michael Jackson-
Jump to: