HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:23 am

I know a lot of ppl have said & felt tt their whole marriage was a ploy, gimmick, etc... but somehow when I look at pics of 'em together... their eyes seem to tell me a different story... what do u think?

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:19 am

They were def really together. See Lisa Marie's myspace post on MJ's death...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 am

skyenat wrote:
They were def really together. See Lisa Marie's myspace post on MJ's death...

I feel & am very sure tt they were definitely together as well & I've read quite a lot of articles on LMP on how she's been coping since Michael's passing... I just thought I'd throw this question in the wind 'cos I've read & heard so much abt how their love was a fake but I didn't think so...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am

They make such a cute couple, Michael was beautiful and happy beside her... they are deeply in love... such a pity it ended so fast...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:10 am

If anyone is interested... this is the blog tt Nat's talking abt... I've seen it a few times myself...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:12 am

momoqq wrote:
They make such a cute couple, Michael was beautiful and happy beside her... they are deeply in love... such a pity it ended so fast...

The media just could let it go the fact tt maybe they were really in love & there was nothing tt they could bitch about... I've had friends telling me "U're saying it 'cos Lisa's the daughter of ur favourite Elvis Presley!" but tt was really besides the pt... I think tt LMP really didn't want to do what she did but she felt tt she had too... it's nv easy & when she did it, they (the media & MJ fans) gave her hell.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:03 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

The media just could let it go the fact tt maybe they were really in love & there was nothing tt they could bitch about... I've had friends telling me "U're saying it 'cos Lisa's the daughter of ur favourite Elvis Presley!" but tt was really besides the pt... I think tt LMP really didn't want to do what she did but she felt tt she had too... it's nv easy & when she did it, they (the media & MJ fans) gave her hell.

agree. It's not easy with the media and stupid stuff as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

yeah... I felt sorry for LMP too... it's like she tries to find happiness & gets labelled for being fake abt it... it must have been very hard for her because first she saw tt happening with her beloved Dad & then now with Michael.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:38 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

yeah... I felt sorry for LMP too... it's like she tries to find happiness & gets labelled for being fake abt it... it must have been very hard for her because first she saw tt happening with her beloved Dad & then now with Michael.
yeah, and she had to see it happen for ppl close to her twice Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:53 am

They are really sweet.. i believe they were def together.. they look really compatible..

Hai, they cant even have a proper relationship with all these media around..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:57 am

Star wrote:
They are really sweet.. i believe they were def together.. they look really compatible..

tt's why celebrities prefer to come live here in Sg, away frm the stupid nonsense media... take Gong Li, Jet Li, etc.... these are smart ppl... they're so normal living here 'cos we here in Sg know abt respect & tt they're just normal human beings like ourselves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:04 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

tt's why celebrities prefer to come live here in Sg, away frm the stupid nonsense media... take Gong Li, Jet Li, etc.... these are smart ppl... they're so normal living here 'cos we here in Sg know abt respect & tt they're just normal human beings like ourselves.

Yeah true. I mean even like the stage door stuff, I've been to those waiting at stage door stuff quite many times, but half the time when the artist come out, we end up just standing around LOL, unless the artist come say hi to us XD quite funny.

I mean like, compared to US etc, people will just run towards the artist and go all over w/o caring....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yeah true. I mean even like the stage door stuff, I've been to those waiting at stage door stuff quite many times, but half the time when the artist come out, we end up just standing around LOL, unless the artist come say hi to us XD quite funny.

I mean like, compared to US etc, people will just run towards the artist and go all over w/o caring....

tt's 'cos our Sg personality makes us not mob 'em... we know how to give 'em space... sure this Sg personality sometimes drives me up the walls, like when we can't cheer at a concert or be more free but it is also this very Sg personality tt makes us treat 'em with more respect. We're just afraid of hurting 'em I guess. But then again, sometimes these other ppl don't know they're hurting the stars, jsut like Michael says.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:36 pm

Yeah.. though, not just the afraid of hunrting them, like ppl will be "pai seh" to just jump and go all over the artist etc.
& will be pai seh to cheer at perfs!! D< LOL.

yeah, like some other artists I like mention that they prefer fans in SG & malaysia cause we don't "put ourselves out there so much" unlike US fans

yeah true.. I mean, I don't get it, like the running after cars thing.. You know those vids from US where people mob the cars like crazy, I'm like just OMG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:42 pm

skyenat wrote:
Yeah.. though, not just the afraid of hunrting them, like ppl will be "pai seh" to just jump and go all over the artist etc.
& will be pai seh to cheer at perfs!! D< LOL.

yeah, like some other artists I like mention that they prefer fans in SG & malaysia cause we don't "put ourselves out there so much" unlike US fans

yeah true.. I mean, I don't get it, like the running after cars thing.. You know those vids from US where people mob the cars like crazy, I'm like just OMG.

I guess they're just so excited & will do anything to get up close Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:45 pm

hahaha, but they arn't exaclty that "close" LOL! I mean, they're in the car! If they have to go somewhere they have to go LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:54 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahaha, but they arn't exaclty that "close" LOL! I mean, they're in the car! If they have to go somewhere they have to go LOL

But there've been some vids, dunno if u seen, where the fans who mob the car, some get called into the car by Michael... so maybe when they see tt happen, everyone wants to try their luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

But there've been some vids, dunno if u seen, where the fans who mob the car, some get called into the car by Michael... so maybe when they see tt happen, everyone wants to try their luck.

Yeah true... but most is like unless they're kids or like younger people I think? Or something. oh well lols. hey imagine they actually have to always leave for places earlier cause it'll take forever to even leave the place! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:57 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah true... but most is like unless they're kids or like younger people I think? Or something. oh well lols. hey imagine they actually have to always leave for places earlier cause it'll take forever to even leave the place! LOL

Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson   

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie & Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1