HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 pm

I've also failed, Cat... my next hope is in my children... sigh

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:46 pm

Crazy in love with these songs
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.alphawallpapers.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:59 pm

crazzycat wrote:
Crazy in love with these songs

i'm still lovin' them too!! never get tired of them..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dersheys
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

Yeeah! Great songs (: My friend's using 'Man In The Mirror' to present her slideshow about the trip they made to cambodia to help those orphans build schools! Perfect song, i was over-excited when i heard they were going to use michael's song for their slides heeh.. but it's definitely perfect!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 pm

dersheys wrote:
Yeeah! Great songs (: My friend's using 'Man In The Mirror' to present her slideshow about the trip they made to cambodia to help those orphans build schools! Perfect song, i was over-excited when i heard they were going to use michael's song for their slides heeh.. but it's definitely perfect!

so cool.. i will never forget michael's messages..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:20 am

dersheys wrote:

That's so cool! Very Happy I'll bet those slides will make people shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 am

at least i will if i'm there.. hee.. MJ fans will..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:54 pm

dersheys wrote:

Wow.. A perfect song for that! Smile Great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:17 am

Wow wow ! My three favourite songs ((:
Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Shin~
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:53 am

Smooth Criminal!! My first song that I got addicted to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:45 pm

~Shin~ wrote:
Smooth Criminal!! My first song that I got addicted to. Very Happy

Ya lor , I led you into the addiction mah ! (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
~Shin~
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:55 pm

Your fault lah. >|
You made me a MJ fan. Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovethatAngel
A Hardcore MJ Fan
A Hardcore MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am

~Shin~ wrote:
Your fault lah. >|
You made me a MJ fan. Lol

Isn't that a good thing? ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 am

lol!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 am

LMAO~ u guys are funny...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:42 am

I'll be celebrating my 19th yr as Michael's fan this yr... Woowhoo!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 pm

you guys are so cute.. i would say its Michael lah.. heehee..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
I'll be celebrating my 19th yr as Michael's fan this yr... Woowhoo!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thats long!! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

that's a year older than me! Shocked
But YAY!! lol cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 pm

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 pm

Star wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

lol!

LMAO... but unfortunately not the longest... tt title will still be Elvis'... this yr marks my 24th yr liao.. Gosh, I'm old Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 pm

27 is not old! haha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 pm

Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

28 my dear... 2 more to 30 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

28 my dear... 2 more to 30 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

no worries.. stay young at heart.. like Michael.. =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
27 is not old! haha..

no worries.. stay young at heart.. like Michael.. =)

Yeah, man... but it's hard... keep getting judged for it... & when seeing my peers sometimes not like me, I wonder if I'm alright or not... in the head...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   

Back to top Go down

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next