HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:40 pm

Hee... no worries, Catherine... but yeah, tt's why I had chills down my psine when I saw momogg's letter pic... it was exactly those same words, only in my dream there was 1 more extra word... instead of just "I love you from the bottom of my heart" (as per the letter), in my dreams it was ""I love you always from the bottom of my heart"... always being the extra word Smile

Yes Nat, I feel so blessed to have those 3 consecutive dreams of Michael, even tho thinking abt those dreams make me both happy & sad, because after the 3rd one, I awoke to a nightmare... but at least, I still have sth to remember, always in my heart.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Aww,Michael had added that extra word just for you! Because he was telling you that he would always be constantly loving you. So sweet. Very Happy
Ok, I'm setting my dreams free for Michael tonight. Come to meee! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:32 pm

I would like to think tt too, Catherine Smile I definitely still have had dreams of Michael after those 3 dreams but none were as spectacular as those 3... the other dreams were just abt him, his vids.. no special words.. no me in there.

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 am

Ahh, but at least you are dreaming of him! He seldom come to my dreams though, or I had forgotten abt them when I woke up. Haha, I see that you are one of those who can remember dreams well! Very Happy Its definitely an advantage ya know!
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

Thanks for sharing the videos with us Smile Btw.. He is so cute when he said I love u in mandarin Razz I can't believe that lady get to know Michael through a fax. OMG!! So envy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Haha.. Cool Yeah! I kept imitating him in that tone after watching that vid. LOL. Cute indeed.
Ya lor, I also very envious of that lady... Michael was such a kind and affectioniate... He responded to fans' faxes and mails! I don't think other celebs would have time to entertain them like him.
Back to top Go down
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Admin wrote:
Haha.. Cool Yeah! I kept imitating him in that tone after watching that vid. LOL. Cute indeed.
Ya lor, I also very envious of that lady... Michael was such a kind and affectioniate... He responded to fans' faxes and mails! I don't think other celebs would have time to entertain them like him.

Ya, exactly! But this also give people opportunities to get near him. I mean if people who really love him, is fine. What about people who r after money? They can harm him easily as Michael trust people easily. Michael is really awesome, though he is King Of Pop, he doesn't seem to be arrogant or proud at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Admin wrote:
Ahh, but at least you are dreaming of him! He seldom come to my dreams though, or I had forgotten abt them when I woke up. Haha, I see that you are one of those who can remember dreams well! Very Happy Its definitely an advantage ya know!

Actually, I don't remember most of my dreams... in fact I don't really dream much... but for some strange strange reasons, I've been dreaming a lot of Michael & can remember dreams of Michael, more so than any other dreams... hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Aww.. He probably made you remember dreams about him on purpose! Thick skin guy! LOL. I tried to arrange a date with him yesterday night, but he did not come. Crying or Very sad Never mind, will try again tonight. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Admin wrote:
Aww.. He probably made you remember dreams about him on purpose! Thick skin guy! LOL. I tried to arrange a date with him yesterday night, but he did not come. Crying or Very sad Never mind, will try again tonight. Very Happy

[color=indigo]Hee... I won't mind remembering dreams of just Michael Very Happy I think the trick is to not make a date in advance... try to let him come to u... I don't like prepare, I just get it... which is strange seeing tt prior June 22 2009, I hardly really dreamt abt anything over the last 18 odd yrs...

I had a dream again last night... we were running a-riot in Disneyland Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 pm

hahahaha Disneyland! sounds fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Yep, any dream of Michael's always fun... the whole Disneyland was closed to the public... so it was just us two... we went on the rides so many times, he got sick on the coaster... LOLxx... we ran around like mad, screaming, shrieking & laughing so hard... then I also threw him into the waters a few time & for revenge he smashed cream pies in my face... I in return ran after Michael, rugby tackled him to the ground & smeared all the cream on his face & clothes too.. Hah... yes, such is the adventure of Egghead & Applehead Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:45 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Yep, any dream of Michael's always fun... the whole Disneyland was closed to the public... so it was just us two... we went on the rides so many times, he got sick on the coaster... LOLxx... we ran around like mad, screaming, shrieking & laughing so hard... then I also threw him into the waters a few time & for revenge he smashed cream pies in my face... I in return ran after Michael, rugby tackled him to the ground & smeared all the cream on his face & clothes too.. Hah... yes, such is the adventure of Egghead & Applehead Laughing

HAHAHAHAHA OMG must have been soo fun!
btw have you seen this?

Watch the whole video, he smashed cake on Aaron Carter! LOL! It's Aaron's bday if I'm not wrong... hahahaha
After that Aaron does it back to him, hahaha looks hilarious with cake on their faces!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:48 pm

Nope... i've nv seen this clip before... My dreams seem to be like what's been in these vid clips even before I've seen 'em... hahaha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:55 pm

hahaha so cool! Very Happy

can hear in the bkg someone yelling "get em Mike!" LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:57 pm

OH my. Shocked
trinix, when you dreamt of him, does he look like how he did when he was around 30 or plus yrs old? Just a psychic question. Haha
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:14 pm

He's different in different dreams... sometimes he has his short hair, sometimes his long hair... sometimes with a fed, sometimes w/o it... nv had him very young tho'... kinda more like 29-40 tt range...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:50 am

Wow.. different eras of him. Laughing That's very cool! I think you can check out this site:
www.cstaw.blogspot.com

This blog is owned by a lady who often have dreams (even till now) about Michael every now and then, and she recorded every detail of her dreams inside. She even drew out some of the scenes she saw! Shocked
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Cool... but I can't draw to save my life... hahaha.. If I did sth like her, I could call mine - 'The Adventures of Egghead & Applehead!" Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm

you should keep a journal of it though! I mean, even though I'm sure you'll remb it forever, but it'll be cool to have a record Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:28 pm

skyenat wrote:
you should keep a journal of it though! I mean, even though I'm sure you'll remb it forever, but it'll be cool to have a record Very Happy

Yeah, I should, shouldn't I??? I'll wait for the holiday break to start on 'em then Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:53 am

Hahaa yeah agreed. Then you can pass down to your future kids to read and tell them "See? Mummy used to visit Michael's exhibition in London.. and here were the dreams I had!" Trust me man, your kids will be so envious of you! Haha. But provided they are fans of Michael too. Very Happy Let's turn our next generation into Michael's fans! HAHA.
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:04 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Yeah, I should, shouldn't I??? I'll wait for the holiday break to start on 'em then Smile

hahahaha of course you should! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:49 am

I hope my children will at least have a love for Elvis & Michael like I have... otherwise there goes my collections... sigh

Alrighty, here goes in time to come..... 'The Adventures of Egghead & Applehead'
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:03 am

Hahaha. Try to influence your family and future kids to love Michael like you do. Very Happy I'm trying, but failed. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal   

Back to top Go down

Man In The Mirror/You Are Not Alone/Smooth Criminal
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next