HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
sorry.. error.. take michael away.. lol.. gosh.. maybe i was hoping that you will give michael to me.. too engross in thinking... wahaha..

remember must share ar trinix.. michael dun like naughty girls...

But he's Bad so he's fine with Bad girls too... Muahahahaha Razz Share?? Of course... I've been sharing a lot of his pics, no... & I even shared my latest Egghead & Applehead Adventures... HEE

trinix is really turning bad.. look at that tone.. lol.. ok la.. Michael will come to us when he finds you too bad for him.. i'll be here for you Michael! =P

LOL!! "look at that tone". HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. YES! I agree, lets wait for him to find us. Very Happy Don't worry, I'm generous now. I will share every part of him with you all! rabbit

SHOO... GO & STUDY!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!! CAT DOESN'T WANT TO STUDY FOR HER UPCOMING EXAMS & U KNOW HOW IMPT EDUCATION IS TO U, RIGHT??? SEE SHE'S NOT BEING A GD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:09 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
sorry.. error.. take michael away.. lol.. gosh.. maybe i was hoping that you will give michael to me.. too engross in thinking... wahaha..

remember must share ar trinix.. michael dun like naughty girls...

But he's Bad so he's fine with Bad girls too... Muahahahaha Razz Share?? Of course... I've been sharing a lot of his pics, no... & I even shared my latest Egghead & Applehead Adventures... HEE

trinix is really turning bad.. look at that tone.. lol.. ok la.. Michael will come to us when he finds you too bad for him.. i'll be here for you Michael! =P

LOL!! "look at that tone". HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. YES! I agree, lets wait for him to find us. Very Happy Don't worry, I'm generous now. I will share every part of him with you all! rabbit

SHOO... GO & STUDY!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!! CAT DOESN'T WANT TO STUDY FOR HER UPCOMING EXAMS & U KNOW HOW IMPT EDUCATION IS TO U, RIGHT??? SEE SHE'S NOT BEING A GD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol! Michael like gd girl, so cat must study hor Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Shocked Wah.... OH NO, trinix is complaining to Michael now. *tries to get up from the floor and scampers off*

Ok, ok.. I'm off.. I'm off...

*sits down and study like a good girl*

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Admin wrote:
Shocked Wah.... OH NO, trinix is complaining to Michael now. *tries to get up from the floor and scampers off*

Ok, ok.. I'm off.. I'm off...

*sits down and study like a good girl*

Very Happy

LIAR LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!!! U'RE STILL HERE, CAT... CAN SEE SO MANY OF UR POSTS... tsk tsk *shakes head* Michael will be soooooooooooo very disappointed now... no discipline...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:41 am

Michael, do you like Barney?? heehee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 am

Star wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

asking for cat. he might say no..

then michael, do you like tweety since you tweet alot when you were young... lol
how about porky pig??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

then michael, do you like tweety since you tweet alot when you were young... lol
how about porky pig??

LMAO... I'm praying like hell tt Michael says he's not a fan of Barney Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

how about porky pig??

haha.. me too!! look out for signs and dreams! cat will be real arrogant if michael likes barney.. i still think mickey's the best..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:38 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

how about porky pig??

haha.. me too!! look out for signs and dreams! cat will be real arrogant if michael likes barney.. i still think mickey's the best..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:40 am

CUTE! thanks... hee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:42 am

Star wrote:
CUTE! thanks... hee.

Welcome Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:04 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

how about porky pig??

lol I'm neutral for Barney. Don't like, and don't don't like. But I prefer Disney, so yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:05 am

skyenat wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

lol!

how about porky pig??

lol I'm neutral for Barney. Don't like, and don't don't like. But I prefer Disney, so yeah Razz

Yup.. DISNEY!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:01 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 am

michael, why no peanut butter, chocolate and broccoli?

Are you allergic to peanuts?

chocolates are good for your heart, you know??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:32 am

Star wrote:

LOLx... I don't like peanuts too... peanut butter only those in Reese's chocolates I'm ok with 'em... I don't like nuts 'cos they get stuck in my teeth & drive me nuts.. Peanut butter's weird 'cos it's too gunky Shocked

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... I don't like peanuts too... peanut butter only those in Reese's chocolates I'm ok with 'em... I don't like nuts 'cos they get stuck in my teeth & drive me nuts.. Peanut butter's weird 'cos it's too gunky Shocked
I love those!! Peanuts only if they're salted cause I like salty stuff, but not really the nut lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:28 pm

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

I love those!! Peanuts only if they're salted cause I like salty stuff, but not really the nut lol Razz

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:37 pm

I love peanut butter! And the only brand I eat is "peter pan" brand peanut butter! You guys must try! really! the honey roasted one rocks socks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:09 pm

icy55 wrote:
I love peanut butter! And the only brand I eat is "peter pan" brand peanut butter! You guys must try! really! the honey roasted one rocks socks!

hahaha is it because it's Peter Pan so it's special? XD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:42 am

skyenat wrote:
icy55 wrote:

hahaha is it because it's Peter Pan so it's special? XD!

'cos of the Michael-association?? Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 am

Peter Pan peanut butter? I never heard before Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
radyalovesmjj
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:06 am

yes there is a peanut butter brand called 'peter pan' you can get it at supermarkets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://2faces2worlds.blogspot.com
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:22 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Peter Pan peanut butter? I never heard before Embarassed

haha it has a red label if I'm not wrong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next