HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Here are my question for Michael:

1. Michael, can i hug you??
2. Why didn't you come to Singapore for such a long time?
3. Can i tour around the world with you?

Razz

Hello! Here are your answers:

1) Why, Yes! of course. I will give you more than a hug. Laughing

2) Sorry, I would really love to... but I have a hectic schedule back then. Nonetheless, I still miss and love you all! I'm so touched that everyone here is so welcoming. Embarassed

3) Are you sure you want to? Well, I HATE touring. Oh sorry, let me make this positive. I LOVE to tour. *smiles* Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha! that video lol! & I gotta comment that they handled it well, as in instead of cutting out, show both parts to really show what Michael's answer is LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm

Hahaha @ Nat: Same here! I cracked up laughing when they showed both his answers. Its like one minute he was saying "Oh, I HATE touring.." and the next, he gave a straight, serious face.. and said "I LOVE to tour".
That expression was priceless man. Hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:44 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

2) Sorry, I would really love to... but I have a hectic schedule back then. Nonetheless, I still miss and love you all! I'm so touched that everyone here is so welcoming. Embarassed

3) Are you sure you want to? Well, I HATE touring. Oh sorry, let me make this positive. I LOVE to tour. *smiles* Very Happy

hahahahahahahaha! that video lol! & I gotta comment that they handled it well, as in instead of cutting out, show both parts to really show what Michael's answer is LOL

Yeah... Michael's face in tt vid was so funny... I could squeeze his face... but then I wouldn't even bare to hurt him Embarassed

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:46 pm

Aiyo @ trinix: Squeeze softly lah! But after squeeze liao will be my turn. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Admin wrote:
Hahaha @ Nat: Same here! I cracked up laughing when they showed both his answers. Its like one minute he was saying "Oh, I HATE touring.." and the next, he gave a straight, serious face.. and said "I LOVE to tour".
yeah the straight face LOL! Even the crew had to laugh XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:52 pm

Admin wrote:
Aiyo @ trinix: Squeeze softly lah! But after squeeze liao will be my turn. Twisted Evil

But squeeze lightly also still a lil pain what... better not lah... I respect him too much... just touch his face already gd enough Embarassed

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

'cos his straight face was also damn one kind... it had tt "whatever" look, so how not to laugh... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:53 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ya Smile He is so cute...! Even Michael himself laugh out after he have said "I love to tour". Razz gd at entertaining ppl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:56 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:

'cos his straight face was also damn one kind... it had tt "whatever" look, so how not to laugh... Hee
yeah!!! lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:26 pm

Don't get me started on passing out. I just woke up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Twisted Evil *a plan is hatching*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:

*alarmed look* Shocked Whaa... Whaat... What... plan? *stammers*
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:23 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Don't tell u Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Oh no Shocked *shouts for help* Trinix is planning to kill me! Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:11 am

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

*EVIL LAUGH* MUAH....HAHAHAHAHA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:31 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

*EVIL LAUGH* MUAH....HAHAHAHAHA

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:50 pm

skyenat wrote:
I just remb! from the glasses stuff..

Do you wear glasses for real? XD
If yes, do you wear contacts on stage?

Got part of ur answer, Nat.... I came across this Ebony article in 2007 & the reporter had mentioned abt Michael with reading glasses perched on his nose... go see my full post of the Ebony article in the Michael: The thrill is back post (in Latest MJ-related news). So he does wear 'em for real but whether he wore 'em as well young, not too sure but in 2007, he definitely had reading glasses on.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:09 pm

skyenat wrote:
Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

i love that video.. i've watched like dunno how many times... lol. cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:13 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

secretive trinix! hmph.. maybe she is planning to give michael away.. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:26 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

secretive trinix! hmph.. maybe she is planning to give michael away.. lol

Give Michael away?? Yah, I'm giving him to MYSELF Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 pm

sorry.. error.. take michael away.. lol.. gosh.. maybe i was hoping that you will give michael to me.. too engross in thinking... wahaha..

remember must share ar trinix.. michael dun like naughty girls...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Star wrote:
sorry.. error.. take michael away.. lol.. gosh.. maybe i was hoping that you will give michael to me.. too engross in thinking... wahaha..

But he's Bad so he's fine with Bad girls too... Muahahahaha Razz Share?? Of course... I've been sharing a lot of his pics, no... & I even shared my latest Egghead & Applehead Adventures... HEE

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

But he's Bad so he's fine with Bad girls too... Muahahahaha Razz Share?? Of course... I've been sharing a lot of his pics, no... & I even shared my latest Egghead & Applehead Adventures... HEE

trinix is really turning bad.. look at that tone.. lol.. ok la.. Michael will come to us when he finds you too bad for him.. i'll be here for you Michael! =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

trinix is really turning bad.. look at that tone.. lol.. ok la.. Michael will come to us when he finds you too bad for him.. i'll be here for you Michael! =P

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:48 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOL!! "look at that tone". HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. YES! I agree, lets wait for him to find us. Very Happy Don't worry, I'm generous now. I will share every part of him with you all! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next