HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:33 am

momoqq wrote:
wahahhahaah! CAT!!!!! *bleh*

Yeah? Momo? What happened? *acts blur* HAHAHAHA. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 am

Admin wrote:
momoqq wrote:
wahahhahaah! CAT!!!!! *bleh*

Yeah? Momo? What happened? *acts blur* HAHAHAHA. tongue

*momo puff up like a puffer fish* scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:39 am

*runs away before the puffer fish becomes dangerous*
Back to top Go down
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:42 am

Admin wrote:
*runs away before the puffer fish becomes dangerous*

*hoot hoot hoot* lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:00 am

OMG LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:45 am

Admin wrote:

5) "lei"? Sorry, what is "lei"? *blur look*

& how would he know what blur is, Cat??? LOLX

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."

Last edited by trinixdeangelov on Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 am

I just remb! from the glasses stuff..

Do you wear glasses for real? XD
If yes, do you wear contacts on stage?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:01 am

skyenat wrote:

LOLX... maybe he only wears glasses to look at certain stuff... I know of ppl who only use 'em for like read or sth...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

LOLX... maybe he only wears glasses to look at certain stuff... I know of ppl who only use 'em for like read or sth...

haha yeah. My dad's an optician lol. Though I switch between glasses and contacts, like 60% of the time I just go without lol Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:35 am

skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

haha yeah. My dad's an optician lol. Though I switch between glasses and contacts, like 60% of the time I just go without lol Razz

Maybe tt's also how it is with Michael Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:17 pm

Just because in a lot of my dreams, we've been having hot chocolate, I just wanted to know if you, Michael, really enjoy or like hot chocolate? Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

Maybe tt's also how it is with Michael Very Happy
haha that's why I'm curious!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:09 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lol. How you know he dunno? Razz Alright then, I shall change to:

*confused look* lol!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Admin wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:

Lol. How you know he dunno? Razz Alright then, I shall change to:

*confused look* lol!

'cos u already said earlier he doesn't know what lei is, so confirm he won't know how to use blur lah...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm

hahaha aiyo! I think now that he's up there he prob will be able to understand all languages, just that maybe don't know how to speak or something Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:19 pm

skyenat wrote:
hahaha aiyo! I think now that he's up there he prob will be able to understand all languages, just that maybe don't know how to speak or something Razz

Haha, yes yes. Razz
He knows everything now. Even mandarin!
Back to top Go down
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:21 pm

skyenat wrote:

LOLX... can u imagine Michael trying to speak Singlish??/ WAHAHAHA lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Here are my question for Michael:

1. Michael, can i hug you??
2. Why didn't you come to Singapore for such a long time?
3. Can i tour around the world with you?

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

LOL! Ya, it will be super, duper funny.. Haha, but if he ever does that, I will fall in love instantly and melt on the spot. Razz Just like that time he said "wo ai ni" in that taiwan video.. I almost fainted. (not surprising anyway since I always faint in this forum) HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

Hello! Here are your answers:

1) Why, Yes! of course. I will give you more than a hug. Laughing

2) Sorry, I would really love to... but I have a hectic schedule back then. Nonetheless, I still miss and love you all! I'm so touched that everyone here is so welcoming. Embarassed

3) Are you sure you want to? Well, I HATE touring. Oh sorry, let me make this positive. I LOVE to tour. *smiles* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skyenat
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:31 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
skyenat wrote:

haha that will be super cute! Go try ask him to say "okay lah" !! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:34 pm

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

2) Sorry, I would really love to... but I have a hectic schedule back then. Nonetheless, I still miss and love you all! I'm so touched that everyone here is so welcoming. Embarassed

3) Are you sure you want to? Well, I HATE touring. Oh sorry, let me make this positive. I LOVE to tour. *smiles* Very Happy

lol! Cat....! Razz How i wish the hug is for real
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:36 pm

Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

Bleah

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:37 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

lol! Cat....! Razz How i wish the hug is for real

LOL.. Yeah..! Me tooooooo.... Imagine being embraced in his hug.. *drifts*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:38 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Admin wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:

Razz

Bleah

Eh Bleah what! Hahaha. Michael's busy. How may I help you? afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next