HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:47 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
yay! one more answered.. hmmm.. i din notice if he wears a watch.. ?? i'm curious bout the necklace too.. hee.. *calling for more signs from michael!!*

Yup, I didn't notice it too until I saw a pic of him wearing a watch... & what got my attn was because the norm is usually tt ppl wear their watches on their non-writing hand & since Michael's a right-hander & he had his watch on his writing hand, I was like "WAH!! tt's so like me!!!" LOLx... reason being is I don't know of anyone who wears their watch on their writing hand, besides myself." Hence, I wanted to know if Michael really wore his watch on his writing hand like me & true enough, I got my "answer" via 2 more pics Very Happy

Yeah, the necklace deal is really intriguing... Nat says it's apparently got sth to do with LMP.

for me, i change sides so that i dun get uneven tans.. lol.. but recently lazy to change ar.. so its on the left.. true that ppl dun usually wear on their writing hand.. shall look out for photos of him wearing watch..

I started wearing on my left until I had blisters on my wrist (when I was abt 9) so I switched... when I did tt, it kinda got stuck... tried changing back to my left when the blisters healed but it felt really weird. When my dad found out tt I wore my watch on my writing hand, he shouted at me & called me mad & stupid... LOLX

haha.. its hard to change sides.. it does feel uncomfortable, but it is not mad or stupid.. i dun think its a problem to me.. i can still write and do what i like.. lol.. blister? you din remove it for years is it? my first time hearing that someone had blister from wearing a watch.. LOL..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 am

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
yay! one more answered.. hmmm.. i din notice if he wears a watch.. ?? i'm curious bout the necklace too.. hee.. *calling for more signs from michael!!*

Yup, I didn't notice it too until I saw a pic of him wearing a watch... & what got my attn was because the norm is usually tt ppl wear their watches on their non-writing hand & since Michael's a right-hander & he had his watch on his writing hand, I was like "WAH!! tt's so like me!!!" LOLx... reason being is I don't know of anyone who wears their watch on their writing hand, besides myself." Hence, I wanted to know if Michael really wore his watch on his writing hand like me & true enough, I got my "answer" via 2 more pics Very Happy

Yeah, the necklace deal is really intriguing... Nat says it's apparently got sth to do with LMP.

for me, i change sides so that i dun get uneven tans.. lol.. but recently lazy to change ar.. so its on the left.. true that ppl dun usually wear on their writing hand.. shall look out for photos of him wearing watch..

I started wearing on my left until I had blisters on my wrist (when I was abt 9) so I switched... when I did tt, it kinda got stuck... tried changing back to my left when the blisters healed but it felt really weird. When my dad found out tt I wore my watch on my writing hand, he shouted at me & called me mad & stupid... LOLX

haha.. its hard to change sides.. it does feel uncomfortable, but it is not mad or stupid.. i dun think its a problem to me.. i can still write and do what i like.. lol.. blister? you din remove it for years is it? my first time hearing that someone had blister from wearing a watch.. LOL..

Well, my dad didn't see it as tt well... he said tt no one would wear their watch on their writing hand as it gets in the way... I was like "Do I even care???" LOLx... When I found those pics of Michael wearing his watch on his writing hand, I was like "WAHAHAHA!!! See? Even Michael does tt, so who says no one ever wears their watch on their writing hand."

Funnily tho', when I changed frm right to left, I had no problems... but when I tried to change back, I couldn't... which is a lil strange seeing tt prior to the change I had been wearing watches on my right for abt 3-4 yrs & only a few mths on my left. So technically, I should be alright with a switch back but I wasn't.. LOLx... after some mths of looking at the wrong wrist, it drove me nuts, I decided to stay using my left, even tho' I drew flak 'cos of it... bleah... maybe I was meant to wear watches on my writing hand... LOLx...

Of course I removed my watch whenever I got back hom frm school... LOLx... just didn't know how I got those blisters... kinda like a skin reaction deal, so I had like a band of blisters around my wrist instead of a watch.. Hee... Another strange thing was tt, I had continued using tt same watch when I switched frm right to left & nv did get any other blisters on my right... so go figure... LOLX

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 am

maybe your watch is meant to be worn on your writing hand.. hee.. sometimes, i'm amazed by how much we can link to michael.. which can make us feel so good and happy.. lol.. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 am

Hi Michael... what are you doing now??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 pm

Star wrote:
maybe your watch is meant to be worn on your writing hand.. hee.. sometimes, i'm amazed by how much we can link to michael.. which can make us feel so good and happy.. lol.. cheers

LOLX... who knows.. Hee... yeah feel gd a different way I guess...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:29 pm

momoqq wrote:

Methinks he could be having a major "War" up in heaven with Elvis & giving God headaches & deafness... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:39 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hmm... Mad & Stupid? I'm just wondering is there something wrong in wearing on the right hand?? I actually wear watch on my right hand and i notice quite seldom people it on right hand. I do have some friends comment on that. Just wondering is there anything wrong.. if i wear my watch on my left hand, i just feel uncomfortable and weird.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:52 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Hmm... Mad & Stupid? I'm just wondering is there something wrong in wearing on the right hand?? I actually wear watch on my right hand and i notice quite seldom people it on right hand. I do have some friends comment on that. Just wondering is there anything wrong.. if i wear my watch on my left hand, i just feel uncomfortable and weird.

Tt's usually 'cos ppl feel tt wearing ur watch on ur writing hand doesn't make any sense as the bulkiness of the watch gets in the way of ur hand placement when one is writing. Most ppl don't wear their watches on their writing hand, so u can hardly find ppl who do, like me... I was thought of as weird 'cos of tt... LOLX... so Cindy, u wear ur watch on ur writing hand too huh? Cool!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Tt's usually 'cos ppl feel tt wearing ur watch on ur writing hand doesn't make any sense as the bulkiness of the watch gets in the way of ur hand placement when one is writing. Most ppl don't wear their watches on their writing hand, so u can hardly find ppl who do, like me... I was thought of as weird 'cos of tt... LOLX... so Cindy, u wear ur watch on ur writing hand too huh?
Cool!

True.. When i look around i can hardly find people wearing it on right hand. Ya, I'm so use to it. I can't change that habit Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 pm

cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Tt's usually 'cos ppl feel tt wearing ur watch on ur writing hand doesn't make any sense as the bulkiness of the watch gets in the way of ur hand placement when one is writing. Most ppl don't wear their watches on their writing hand, so u can hardly find ppl who do, like me... I was thought of as weird 'cos of tt... LOLX... so Cindy, u wear ur watch on ur writing hand too huh?
Cool!

True.. When i look around i can hardly find people wearing it on right hand. Ya, I'm so use to it. I can't change that habit Razz

It'll be insanely funny if more of Michael fans are as opposing to the norm & actually more of us do wear watches on our writing arms... LOLX Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:37 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Cool!

It'll be insanely funny if more of Michael fans are as opposing to the norm & actually more of us do wear watches on our writing arms... LOLX Very Happy

lol! Cool! So i'm not a freak Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:03 pm

@ Cindy: Nope u're not... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:17 am

trinixdeangelov wrote:
@ Cindy: Nope u're not... Hee

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:19 am

even if i dun wear a watch on my writing hand now.. i need something around it.. a hairband or some bangle/bracelet kind of stuff.. dun feel good with nothing.. lol..

yes.. a WAR!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
momoqq
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

Methinks he could be having a major "War" up in heaven with Elvis & giving God headaches & deafness... Hee

LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:47 pm

momoqq wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
momoqq wrote:

LMAO!!!

lol!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
IheartdieMJzxc
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:41 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Michael, what's ur fave lolly flavour??? Hee

Maybe, orange if I'm not wrong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/ELEEN_MICHAELx3
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7