HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Star wrote:
ya.. my parents said his life is too precious.. hee.. true.. i would not want anything to happen to him when he flies.. that gadget is so cool.. i'll use that to chase after you and michael!!

LOL... a lil late 'cos tt's what we used to get around for some time now... Hee

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
ya.. my parents said his life is too precious.. hee.. true.. i would not want anything to happen to him when he flies.. that gadget is so cool.. i'll use that to chase after you and michael!!

can never beat trinix.. need cat here.. lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

can never beat trinix.. need cat here.. lol..

*high-fives Michael* M&M POWER!!!

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Michael, stop laughing! trinix is bullying me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Star wrote:

Star, she's not... she's just doing it like I arranged with her... we're super pranksters... Haha

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:29 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Star, she's not... she's just doing it like I arranged with her... we're super pranksters... Haha

Thnx for bailing me out there, Michael... they always think I'm hogging u when I'm not Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:42 pm

LOL.. ok.. i know.. its the M & M power.. you shocked me trinix.. i was imagining a real michael voice.. i miss you michael!! anything is ok as long as you know i love you!! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Star wrote:
LOL.. ok.. i know.. its the M & M power.. you shocked me trinix.. i was imagining a real michael voice.. i miss you michael!! anything is ok as long as you know i love you!! =)

LOLx... now I'm talking like Michael too, huh? Not bad.... Hee... he must be getting into me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:53 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

LOLx... now I'm talking like Michael too, huh? Not bad.... Hee... he must be getting into me.
no lor..i was confused why you use red and why suddenly there's a 'she'. LOL.. i'm real slow which result me in shock frequently.. LOL.. when i realised you are making up lines from michael, then i try imagining.. you gonna make me miss him more..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

no lor..i was confused why you use red and why suddenly there's a 'she'. LOL.. i'm real slow which result me in shock frequently.. LOL.. when i realised you are making up lines from michael, then i try imagining.. you gonna make me miss him more..

We all miss our dearest...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:57 pm

yes.. we all do..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Star wrote:
yes.. we all do..

*hand to heart*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 am

LOL. Auntie Marie and her red font Michael again. Rolling Eyes
Now I'm craving for some M&Ms. Can you please stop tempting me with food, Auntie Marie?!?! After the chicken mcnuggets still not enough ah. Lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjsgfanclub.talk-forums.com
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 am

Admin wrote:
LOL. Auntie Marie and her red font Michael again. Rolling Eyes
Now I'm craving for some M&Ms. Can you please stop tempting me with food, Auntie Marie?!?! After the chicken mcnuggets still not enough ah. Lol!

LOLX... what??? Marie & Michael is M&M what... bleah Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Michael, i know you hardly ever wear sth repeatly, so I would know if that necklace you wore when you did the HIStory tour in Copenhagen had a special meaning to u... & also, u hardly ever wear jewellery for tt matter esp during performances, so why did u end up wearing tt necklace & a ring during HIStory Copenhagen?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:27 pm

So far, only Nat's question abt Michael wearing specs have been answered... we need to get more signs to have the other questions answered too, Michael!!! Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Didn't exactly posted my question on here tho' it's been on my mind for quite a while now... forgot tt it had actually been "answered" as well.. Hee.. In case u were wondering, my question to Michael was, "Do you really wear your watch on your right hand?" I got my answer when I found 2 pics of Michael wearing his watch on his right hand & today I stumbled on pic no. 3... so yeah, I think I got my answer... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:58 pm

yay! one more answered.. hmmm.. i din notice if he wears a watch.. ?? i'm curious bout the necklace too.. hee.. *calling for more signs from michael!!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:36 pm

ok.. i forgot if anyone asked michael which perfume he used (plus i'm lazy to read through the whole thread again, hee..)
so this is what i found!! hope its true!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm

go here for the detailed content of the perfume:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Star wrote:
yay! one more answered.. hmmm.. i din notice if he wears a watch.. ?? i'm curious bout the necklace too.. hee.. *calling for more signs from michael!!*

Yup, I didn't notice it too until I saw a pic of him wearing a watch... & what got my attn was because the norm is usually tt ppl wear their watches on their non-writing hand & since Michael's a right-hander & he had his watch on his writing hand, I was like "WAH!! tt's so like me!!!" LOLx... reason being is I don't know of anyone who wears their watch on their writing hand, besides myself." Hence, I wanted to know if Michael really wore his watch on his writing hand like me & true enough, I got my "answer" via 2 more pics Very Happy

Yeah, the necklace deal is really intriguing... Nat says it's apparently got sth to do with LMP.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 pm

Star wrote:
ok.. i forgot if anyone asked michael which perfume he used (plus i'm lazy to read through the whole thread again, hee..)
so this is what i found!! hope its true!

Fragrance for women... How interesting... Growing up for yrs I was using men's frangrances... LOLx.. what opposites Michael & I are.. Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:35 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

Yup, I didn't notice it too until I saw a pic of him wearing a watch... & what got my attn was because the norm is usually tt ppl wear their watches on their non-writing hand & since Michael's a right-hander & he had his watch on his writing hand, I was like "WAH!! tt's so like me!!!" LOLx... reason being is I don't know of anyone who wears their watch on their writing hand, besides myself." Hence, I wanted to know if Michael really wore his watch on his writing hand like me & true enough, I got my "answer" via 2 more pics Very Happy

Yeah, the necklace deal is really intriguing... Nat says it's apparently got sth to do with LMP.

for me, i change sides so that i dun get uneven tans.. lol.. but recently lazy to change ar.. so its on the left.. true that ppl dun usually wear on their writing hand.. shall look out for photos of him wearing watch..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:36 pm

hee.. michael.. i know why you smell so nice already.. lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

for me, i change sides so that i dun get uneven tans.. lol.. but recently lazy to change ar.. so its on the left.. true that ppl dun usually wear on their writing hand.. shall look out for photos of him wearing watch..

I started wearing on my left until I had blisters on my wrist (when I was abt 9) so I switched... when I did tt, it kinda got stuck... tried changing back to my left when the blisters healed but it felt really weird. When my dad found out tt I wore my watch on my writing hand, he shouted at me & called me mad & stupid... LOLX

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Michael Jackson SG (Singapore) Fanclub  :: Latest MJ-related news/events-
Jump to: