HomeRegisterLog inCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroups

Share | 

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 pm

skyenat wrote:
cindy_leo86 wrote:
Peter Pan peanut butter? I never heard before Embarassed

haha it has a red label if I'm not wrong Very Happy

Methinks i've seen it before...

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:56 pm

yup.. i used to eat peter pan brand too!! but there was an occasion that it has to be investigated for some ingredient i think.. i forgot if its really peter pan.. since then i've not been eating it.. wahaha.. but since its still available in the market, i'm sure its safe.. i'm so gonna to eat that brand again!! heehee..

since its peter pan brand, why dun you try, michael?? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:22 pm

LOLX

"It broke my heart when you were gone, but you didn't go alone... A part of my heart also went with you, the day God called you home... Rest in Peace, Applehead" ~ Love from Egghead  Crying or Very sad

"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it - my music, I know I will live forever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 am

hahaha! I've been eating "Peter Pan" brand for years! I never thought of the association with Michael until now that you've mentioned it! And when I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was obsessed with peter pan jigsaw puzzles too, dont know why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
icy55
A die-hard MJ Fan
A die-hard MJ Fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 am

Star wrote:
yup.. i used to eat peter pan brand too!! but there was an occasion that it has to be investigated for some ingredient i think.. i forgot if its really peter pan.. since then i've not been eating it.. wahaha.. but since its still available in the market, i'm sure its safe.. i'm so gonna to eat that brand again!! heehee..

since its peter pan brand, why dun you try, michael?? lol

Yup! at 1 point they had some problems. I was devastated because that was the only brand I ate! I had to eat skippy =( not nice! But when it was back on the shelves! I bought it again, satisfied my craving. YUMS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cindy_leo86
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:57 am

I never notice there is such brand Embarassed my mama always buy skippy. Will go to supermarket this weekend to check out Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 am

icy55 wrote:
hahaha! I've been eating "Peter Pan" brand for years! I never thought of the association with Michael until now that you've mentioned it! And when I was about 4 or 5 years old, I was obsessed with peter pan jigsaw puzzles too, dont know why.

i never like peter pan because of the pirate in the story.. he's so evil and irritating.. lol.. my puzzles are all mickey.. haha.. i din know peter pan brand has been in the market for so so long..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:13 am

hey, just visit fairprice and i saw a promotion for peter pan peanut butter. apparently, they are doing some charity for the children in america.. they are fighting against hunger in children.. thats like so Michael!! so i went to search if he is related to this peanut butter but i cant find it.. Peter pan peanut butter is also going environmental friendly.. saving the Earth..
I have a feeling that this brand is inspired by Michael.. i could feel Michael asking me to support this brand!! lol.. make the world a better place.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 am

take a look! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yanglovesmj
Mini MJ fan
Mini MJ fan

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:11 am

Star wrote:
hey, just visit fairprice and i saw a promotion for peter pan peanut butter. apparently, they are doing some charity for the children in america.. they are fighting against hunger in children.. thats like so Michael!! so i went to search if he is related to this peanut butter but i cant find it.. Peter pan peanut butter is also going environmental friendly.. saving the Earth..
I have a feeling that this brand is inspired by Michael.. i could feel Michael asking me to support this brand!! lol.. make the world a better place.. Smile

alright, i saw that. next time i'll stop my dad from buying skippy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:39 am

yanglovesmj wrote:
Star wrote:

alright, i saw that. next time i'll stop my dad from buying skippy

cheers i think its a healthier brand too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:00 am

Nice... tho' I'm not a peanut butter fan... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:37 am

Michael, u listed Elvis in your list of heroes in your Opus... how did Elvis become one of ur heroes, since u had commented in Moonwalk that Elvis was too early for ur time & wasn't much of an influence to u... & I want to know where's James Brown in ur list...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Michael, u listed Elvis in your list of heroes in your Opus... how did Elvis become one of ur heroes, since u had commented in Moonwalk that Elvis was too early for ur time & wasn't much of an influence to u... & I want to know where's James Brown in ur list...

the opus is here!! haha.. cute michael.. maybe elvis din influence him but he thought elvis is a hero to him.. ?? i tot james brown meant alot to michael.. hmm.. you are confusing us michael..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

the opus is here!! haha.. cute michael.. maybe elvis din influence him but he thought elvis is a hero to him.. ?? i tot james brown meant alot to michael.. hmm.. you are confusing us michael..

See, Michael had listed his other influences of Chaplin & Disney & they had influenced him in a way... tt's usually how it is I should think... A Hero is who u see as ur life's influence.. Even Nat got confused, not just me... & he mentioned "Little Richard" & I was like "Little Richard??? No James Brown???" Interesting... I only know tt Little Richard was 1 of the many artistes who was a part of USA for Africa but nv knew Michael had much hero viewing of him... I mean as compared to like Stevie Wonder or Lionel Ritchie... who knows...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:01 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

See, Michael had listed his other influences of Chaplin & Disney & they had influenced him in a way... tt's usually how it is I should think... A Hero is who u see as ur life's influence.. Even Nat got confused, not just me... & he mentioned "Little Richard" & I was like "Little Richard??? No James Brown???" Interesting... I only know tt Little Richard was 1 of the many artistes who was a part of USA for Africa but nv knew Michael had much hero viewing of him... I mean as compared to like Stevie Wonder or Lionel Ritchie... who knows...

Hmm.. guys are contradicting sometimes.. or maybe he has his own meaning of a hero? being a hero may mean something else to him.. he was quite close to james brown.. he could not have forgotten to list him.. ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Hmm.. guys are contradicting sometimes.. or maybe he has his own meaning of a hero? being a hero may mean something else to him.. he was quite close to james brown.. he could not have forgotten to list him.. ???

Tt's what I thought at first... but he did hold James Brown to the same regard as Disney & Chaplin, so I was really wondering... tt's why must ask him 'cos only he knows... Hee

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:33 pm

hope he will send you some dreams soon.. hee..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Star wrote:
hope he will send you some dreams soon.. hee..

LOLx

Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:20 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:

Tt's what I thought at first... but he did hold James Brown to the same regard as Disney & Chaplin, so I was really wondering... tt's why must ask him 'cos only he knows... Hee

Exact words as frm the Opus: "Michael sent me a list of his heroes, people through history that he looked up to & who inspired him: Lincoln, Kennedy, Edison, Einstein, Disney, Chaplin, Elvis, Little Richard."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:42 pm

michael, is the person who flew up the sky in DANGEROUS tour really you?? my parents said its not.. is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Star wrote:
michael, is the person who flew up the sky in DANGEROUS tour really you?? my parents said its not.. is it?

I heard tt it wasn't Michael...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:05 pm

trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ya.. my parents re-watch a few times and they were very sure it was not.. they said the time when he entered behind a prop to push that thingy out, he was switched.. i thought being playful of him, he would definitely try the cool gadget..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
trinixdeangelov
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Star wrote:
trinixdeangelov wrote:
Star wrote:

ya.. my parents re-watch a few times and they were very sure it was not.. they said the time when he entered behind a prop to push that thingy out, he was switched.. i thought being playful of him, he would definitely try the cool gadget..

True tt but it's still sth really dangerous, so maybe he thought otherwise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star
A MEGA MJ FAN
A MEGA MJ FAN

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:10 pm

ya.. my parents said his life is too precious.. hee.. true.. i would not want anything to happen to him when he flies.. that gadget is so cool.. i'll use that to chase after you and michael!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...   

Back to top Go down

Yes... we all have questions tt we're dying to ask Michael...
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next